What kind of player do you consider yourself?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself passive aggressive although you tell me it cost several important tournaments because of the surerte factor ... lol

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think I am a mixture or a Jekyl and Hyde player one is calm collected relaxed methodical TAG and a bankroll nit the other one is a full on degenerate LAG varies.:hahaha:
my-cat_o_4408289.webp

Last edited:
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am mostly unlucky.

Sometimes I mix it up - unlucky aggressive, or unlucky passive, or unlucky tight, or unlucky loose. I've been know to tilt and play unlucky maniac. Every once in while I play unlucky smart.

But overall, unlucky pretty much covers it.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ninja

i feel like im an assasin giving misleading jestures and bomb the river or check shove with the nuts!!! :)

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practical

I am no upcoming superstar, reality check a practical player who enjoys playing poker. We all get hot playing poker and have really good runs and then boom the lights go out and you become a practical poker player once again. Capo1014

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yeah, the golden mean is not that easy to find, I'm struggling here also.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a conservative-cautious player. I only play when I have good cards and bluff very rarely. Aggressive style of play is not for me.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to assess myself, but the potential for development is clearly present, which means that I do not play in the best way)))

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I consider myself a bit conservative player, lately I try to play with the tables for cash tables, I need to improve in tournaments there I consider myself very low. I rarely bluff, I believe that consistency and reading is essential to improve at poker.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider myself passive aggressive although you tell me it cost several important tournaments because of the surerte factor ... lol

Sometimes my style depends on my mood, but I tend to consider myself a tight-aggressive player. I like to mislead my opponents.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I am a tight player that should be more aggressive and take more risks.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself passive aggressive although you tell me that it cost me several important tournaments because of the surerte factor ... hehehe

When I started to play I was very aggressive. After reading the poker player styles, I was more inclined to be a tight aggressive player, but with time and the years I adapted more and I fit in more with that of a little loose and aggressive.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Passive, I do not like to risk a lot, it is a disadvantage but it has not gone bad for me.

PapelonJede

PapelonJede

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a strange player, because I vary my game all the time. I don't follow a line of play

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Im a never know what hes gonna do player I hope! I play different each day I evolve!

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight aggressive. However, I would change my image depending on the situation.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Honestly, I don't have a specific style, it all depends on the situation, opponents and my mood.
Best regards, Sergei.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends of the flow of the game, if the table is letting me go aggro, I go aggro. If Im being played back and stuff everytime I touch a chip, i tend to get tighter

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Although, I have been playing poker for about three years, but I tend to consider myself a beginner. My style of play depends on many factors, but in most cases I try to combine different styles.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I first started playing poker, I was a tight player, I played only on the card, after a while, I expanded the playing cards a little and became tight-aggressive, but now I have experience and knowledge, I adapt to my opponents and try to play as many hands as possible, which I have a loose-aggressive style of play.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmmm, good question....
I consider myself as a passive/ agressive player. But i like to change my mind and my type of playing when i loose too much at the start.
Thats mean for me i dont use the good strategy for this table or this players.
Then i change,start to trap other player.
After reflexion im a switcherplayer.
I like to change type of game and surprise my opponents. :icon_joke:flute::cool::rolleyes:;):D

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I consider myself a careful player ... analytical ... I take a lot of notes about my opponents and from there I decide whether to play passive or aggressive ...!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how the game goes at the table,but mostly they act tight aggressively...