What Do You Love About Poker?

N

Nagulo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I love about poker is the feeling that comes to me when I have good hands and everything works out for me, that is, I like the emotion that this sport creates in me.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every hand is different, every tournament situation is unique. It is impossible to get bored because poker is unpredictable.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Good question. My loves about poker:
The feeling of belonging to a "Team" with the same interests
The challenges and finding a fix for each
The stats. I am a math kind of guy
Winning a multi-player all-in
Playing both MTT & Cash games.
Being retired and kind of an ol farm boy, having something that gets me excited...Still.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker the adrenaline it causes in me and the ability it produces in me to acquire patience in the game

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The emotion it produces in me.

Tournaments excite me, I get hooked on this game, progressive elimination is exciting. :p

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments excite me, I get hooked on this game, progressive elimination is exciting. :p
I read a recent quote that I really liked, it was, (not sure it is exact quote but close)
“Tournaments are more of an art form than a science”

I think that is why I am drawn to them, they are an art to me as well!

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the game itself, I like to beat opponents, namely to me the bounty builder and knock out tournaments. Thinking like the head after work rests thinking about the game, different tactics of use like.

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love everything about the game (almost everything, it's difficult to deal with bad beats, hahaha).

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being able to work at the game and practice and improve is satisfying. The people and the community. The way the lessons of the game can translate and lead to a better life.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most beautiful thing about poker is the great competition that has existed for trying to build a solid strategy that in the long term will leave us good dividends, apart from that it teaches us to have a patience to wait and wait for a good decent hand to be able to play it, Because of the great variance that exists in the game and not to mention the large number of friends that this game leaves us, in short, I would call it a game of anecdotes and realities that are very beneficial for our Life. , one day do not stop the other, it is for these and more reasons that make it so unpredictable, the one who plays the best wins and the most important thing is that it forces us to update our game day by day, primordial, patience, study, perseverance and in the long term we will be rewarded ,,,,,,good luck friends in this beautiful game that thanks to it we are here today in CC, sharing our lived opinions and trying to make volume of friends ,, all winners ,,,,

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like his game, his possibilities, so many options and probabilities, that's what I really like, that no game is going to be the same

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The competitivity of course!, The oportinities are equal for all, and you get results depending on the effort you make to being better at the tables, there are no excuses!

Thats pure competitivity, and I love it!

Last edited:
flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Always a great rollercoaster ride of good vs bad decisions mixed in with a few bad beats and the odd lucky suck out. You may finish each poker session a little up or a kittle down, but my next day you usually can't wait to get at it again!

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to emotionally relive the period when you are confidently approaching the final table in the tournament.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I will say I have such a love/(I won’t say hate)...but /dislike for poker. It is truly a game that can make you the happiest person.. or rather have the most enjoyable feeling of endorphins..to outright complete anger lol ..Luckily I learned how to control that anger and brush it off..it wasn’t easy..took a lot or hands and a lot of books(one that helped me greatly but I am not here to name drop etc for this thread as I am not a book promoter)...but what drives you back, and has a special place in your heart for the game?
Hello! :ciao:
I have already written many times that poker is my hobby. He distracts me from everyday problems. Therefore, regardless of whether I win or lose, he brings me pleasure. Agree that in life you need to devote time to what gives you pleasure.:party:

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love freedom of action in poker, here you can make money with the help of good intuition by raising your mood and you can chat with new friends.