What Do You Love About Poker?

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love, and sometimes hate, the unpredictability of poker. One can win with any hand agianst AA.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
moments when you really outplay opponents on personal skills, when in terrible situations and coolers you manage to win the hand, especially a big pot. The game itself, excitement, prizes that you can get, all this brings a lot of pleasure.

emaczera

emaczera

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I'm not lucky in cards but I like texas holdem maybe I'm lucky in something else .... although I think that when it comes to love it's 50/50 with cards

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its something like a hobby for me
I dont know why i love thatt play.:joyman:

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker can test the best and the worst side of you, thats what I like it, to test myself mentally to the limit.

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OMG

Are you kidding? What's not to love about poker?!?! The adrenaline rush of the bluff...The satisfaction of calling your apponent out... catching the river when your all in...Poker is a religion! Shuffle up and deal!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been working on screenwriting, and stock footage (passive income). I put Poker aside for a bit, and What I love about Poker is I can jump right back into studying poker and pick up where I left off!

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love all the emotions that can be felt in poker, but above all the emotion of victory and the hope of conquering the first places in a tournament have no comparison.

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the unpredictability of poker and the fact that you can never be completely sure if you win or lose, that's why I like poker.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love the decision situations where you know the math but have to rely on your gut feeling of what opponent is holding (or not holding) and those moments when you correctly then make a great call (raise) or a great fold. To me that's when the rush comes and you are enjoying the game. And winning the odd tourney isn't too bad a feeling either.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I have always liked card games and much better if they are for money XD the fact of advancing among so many players seems exciting to me.

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, I like to win more and the process of the game if, of course, at least sometimes good cards come across

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the game of poker. It is very exciting and win or lose it is all good.
Hope you play the game as much as I do.

Beatlebug

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing I love most about poker is the "escape" sitting at the tables and being able to shut off the outside world for awile and just focus on some cards, great way to relax and have some fun!

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
This combination of uncertainty, thinking in silence about next move and risk. And that happiness if I play good and win. Learn something if I lose.

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I love most about poker is the feeling of getting to the final table and winning, really crazy.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I like most about poker is that each hand is different from the previous ones, each situation is different, and everything is varied, it is a very difficult game, and you have to know how to handle situations. ;)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good question, when I turn on my computer, I forget about everything, and I have total concentration, it seems like I'm with a great friend, how much poker occupies in my heart, I can't calculate it, maybe 20%

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Poker has everything. You need to make difficult decisions about unknown hands and players, you need math, patience and the ability to deal with losses and adrenalin rushes.