Chips
hmmm for serotonin and mazochistic needs i guess... both for happiness and pain

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love meeting new people and the thrill of the chase when heads up. also i love changing it up between playing tight and loose.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love getting two aces, and winning about poker. I love a good winning streak, and being the chip leader.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That... between writing, photography, drone photography study and ‘whatever else’ I focus on, I can come back to it (Poker) and study the mysteries and strategies/complexities of the game.

And as annoyed as I get with Poker prior, it’s like it all makes sense again:)

No, I am not a gambler.
And so far I break even overall (for the most part)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the fact that anything can happen in poker. You can go all in with 23 against AA and win. It's annoying when you have pocket aces and it actually happens to you, but I still like it.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think poker is a mirror of life. But not only in one aspect in such many themes. I tell you some aspects. At first you must learn learn and learn. And if you think you are good, its not enough to get the best poker player you must try to improve your day. Another aspect is that you are be calm wiht you and the opponent. I saw on tables idiotic people the cool my nazi because im from germany or to other things to players. Such people need more love in real life. You must also learn to survive the bad runs. If you accept that bad beats are possible but not the rule, and you getting next time more lucky and hit the miracle card. Stay positiv hitting clear decision and be not driven be emotions.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i love to win, win, win and win
Also love to kick down some fishes

rgds

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
There are so many things, among them is the adrenaline that having AA in bb gives you to see that they open a short in utg that they pay for there one or two deep and that we are deep we go there, the utg pays because it is short and a deep equals and it Worse you are in a prize bubble in a tournament, it is impossible to drop AA but there are possibilities that you will be eliminated or otherwise you triple and get closer to the final table those are moments of pure adrenaline, excitement, suspense, everything found. it's the most fascinating thing about playing poker tournaments

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: the versatility, the variety of situations, each hand is different, it is like a new experience at every moment.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is amazing, lots of entertainment, great competition and a huge dose of excitement. It's unpredictable and that's what's best for me.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

What I like most about poker is equality of chances. Only two cards are dealt to everyone.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it can everything happen, fun & action and for sure the main reason with a little bit luck and skill you can earn moneyyyy...... :D

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes, I was certainly very happy when I won a large amount at Poker and was able to go buy new clothes and shop with my daughter, but I also lost values ​​that I shouldn't have lost, so I ended up tied for values. Look, I learned that to get back to poker I would have to make poker not as important as my family and my time with God.
;)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hanging out and chilling with my friends having good times. I love playing online too and gotta do it more often. Good luck and remember to have fun, life's to short to not to take advantage of. :D

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Every poker lover, from going up to 2-2 and winning at AA pair to bluffing the river. This game is wonderful !!!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My best friend said something to me that stuck...and that is you can start over, you can re-invent yourself the next day. Poker reminds me of that:)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every poker lover, from going up to 2-2 and winning at AA pair to bluffing the river. This game is wonderful !!!

I strongly agree. I recently won with 55 against AA and it was really exciting and profitable.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like several things .. the competition that exists in these times .. how unpredictable it is .. you have very good friends. You interact a lot .. the variance you have that you can have the best hand preflop and it will change when the call falls flop ... and a very good situation ... that if you are a winner you can make a living from poker ... and if you are not it helps you to try again ... until you achieve your goals ... and of course thanks to the game and the communication we have the opportunity and the privilege of telling our experiences here on cardschat ... thank you CC for allowing us to convey what each of us like about this game ... good luck to all ... greetings ...