poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
poker gives unforgettable emotions, impressions, adrenaline, the higher the rate, the stronger the emotions when you play in a tournament for 200-500 bucks and stand in front of the prize area or at the final table ,,, goosebumps run through the skin, the players will understand me, we go for a dose of adrenaline

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I will say that I really like / (I will not say I hate) ... but / I do not like poker. It really is a game that can make you the happiest person ... or rather, experience the sweetest feeling of endorphins ... to complete anger, lol ... Luckily, I've learned to control that anger and brush it off ... it wasn't easy .. took a lot of hands and a lot of books (one that helped me a lot, but I'm not here to name a drop, etc. for this topic, since I'm not promoting books) ... but what makes you come back, and has a special place in the soul for the game?
I enjoy the very process of the game, especially when you know that you have collected the best hand of all possible for this hand, and they are doing ALL-IN on you):cool:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
everything :), including losses :), because it is a fascinating game from all points of view

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At poker I like suspense, tension and meeting all sorts of people.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love getting 4 outered

It reminds me that even a big fish like me can win ;)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I love the people, the challenges and the daily brain buzzes.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the competition of playing against other players. Also the strategy.

R

rnrnr36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why I love poker

Game theory, people reading and a dash of luck! What's not to love about poker

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What I like about Poker

It keeps my brain busy with DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think poker is the life in a nutshell. It shows many parts of the life. If you could develop a passion for the game, learning every day you would be an excellent player. You must control your emotion, stay on the right side. You have rules. Sometimes the bad people wins.

felipelimaoficial

felipelimaoficial

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker é vida

Em muitas vezes imagino como seria minha vida sem POKER, não sabia todo conhecimento e melhoria de vida, não só o dinheiro (a meta), mas sim toda característica que um bom jogador tem em sua vida e isso nos inspira pela maneira de pensar, fazer, entender e buscar o máximo para poder melhorar. corpo, mente e técnica. Tenho que admitir que melhorei muito depois que conheci o poker. Hoje não me vejo mais de um dia sem jogar. como estou nessa vida há 4 anos ainda estou no começo e busco muito minha melhoria de vida para assim como uma pessoa que toma boas decisões se dá bem na vida ter mais chances de eu dar bem no poker também.. Essa é minha vida... POKER

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The buzz of a good run. Checking and getting your opponent to bet in. Final table. Getting money for nothing. The whole strategy and thinking.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To tell you the truth, winning money is thrilling. The excitement of winning money at the poker table differs from that of other forms of gambling. The delight of exploiting our unwitting opponents comes from the anticipation, knowing that we have the best hand.
Poker allows me to flex my competitive muscles. It is a terrific way for folks with a strong competitive spirit to keep active long after they've outgrown their youth because it's a mental game with an entirely even playing field from a physical standpoint. :cool:

Last edited:
aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest i love the stress it's better to have it in poker than normal life hahaha

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, I like the fact that it depends only on me whether I win or lose. After all, I alone decide to make a mistake or avoid it.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like and at the same time infuriates that this game is unpredictable in the usual sense of the word. :top:

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In person I love beating all these people with better social skills than me at a social game. Online I love winning money at a computer game without much effort.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, I like the thrill off winning and the disappointment of loss. I try to minimalize that and make correct decisions and play well. I want to improve enough to make an income from poker, but Im far from that. Its a nice dream. So I love that its entertainment with a hope for future (gigantic) financial gain. Hahahaha

B

Beniciokgm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the gabha weapon strategy sensation traps i like to exercise my patience

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker ♥️

The game of poker is much like life itself. I think that’s why it is so popular. Especially MTTs. You get to play god in a sense. And when you bet $, which equals life energy, it really is a fractal representation of the game of life. A microcosm if you will. As in life, you have the element of skill as well as luck/unknowns. There is a clock in MTTs, same as life. And once you’re out, you’re out. I can’t think of a more symmetrical game