Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I like in poker is :
no special equipment necessary
online poker can be played anywhere
low entry - you can decide for how much to play
and finally, you play for the money.
I am not especially greedy, but it is easy to measure the performance.
If you are good you win the money, you have the money.
If you are bad - no money.

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the variance ... aside from the emotion of mentally facing my opponent and of course it rewards it ...

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every tournament is different ... you always get involved in different situations. But my favorite is the adrenaline rush, when you get to get excited and sweaty every round because of the availability of big prizes... ohh That feeling is the best ... In this situation, to make good (but) difficult decisions look cloudless. For me, that’s what makes sense, and of course money. And that's why I never had a cash game in my mind!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I will say I have such a love/(I won’t say hate)...but /dislike for poker. It is truly a game that can make you the happiest person.. or rather have the most enjoyable feeling of endorphins..to outright complete anger lol ..Luckily I learned how to control that anger and brush it off..it wasn’t easy..took a lot or hands and a lot of books(one that helped me greatly but I am not here to name drop etc for this thread as I am not a book promoter)...but what drives you back, and has a special place in your heart for the game?

I love poker more than any other game I have played before. There are games that I still play today that I don't need to mention their names. But ten years ago I loved playing poker more than ever because it has so many emotions and how to control it. I think I'll play poker all my life because I love it

turrui262

turrui262

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without a shadow of a doubt the 'moment' that he brings us and something insane we make a lot of friends, which we take for a lifetime, I love poker I want to stop playing never !!

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A adrenalina, a emoção e conhecer amigos. O poker te proporciona tudo isso.
The challenge that poker gives you is sensational, that feeling is animal.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That you love poker? Absolutely everything, poker is part of me, I carry it in my blood, it is part of my world and I love my universe, it relaxes me in such a way that it makes me forget any problem I have.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love in poker the part where I feel alone in my corner, concentrated and dedicated to something that I fell in love with.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love when you hit a long shot on the river. There's nothing like winning a hand when you thought all was lost.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker love!

poker, is it really a game that involves all aspects of the emotional state,how do I deal with it?no way ,we are naturally prone to anger, as well as joy,I think this is my sober reflection and desire to play on, a little work on the hands,a little enthusiasm and voila, you are already making money on poker, good luck to you!)