What Do You Love About Poker?

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a game with many probabilities and any variant can change the course of whether you are a winner or a loser, It is a game with a high degree of pressure whether you play it live or online, and there are all kinds of players from amateurs or newbies who know little about the rules even professional poker players who make a living from this game, the possibilities you choose when trying to cheat or simply increase the bet if you have a good hand and you think it is the winner, Each Player is a world and we all have something to contribute to the game.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you love about poker?

I love getting the winning hand playing poker, because it’s a good filling when I win because I just won.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every hand is like a puzzle, and I love solving puzzles. Especially math puzzles and number puzzles, and obviously poker can be strategized on percentages and probabilities alone... a numerist's dream game. haha

I often do Sudoko puzzles alongside the poker tables on my screen when I play too. LOL Just can't get enough!

C

campp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There’s strategy, skill and luck involved. It’s the perfect combination for a good time!....especially when you’re winning.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that is constantly evolving and that has a variety of outcomes depending upon many different factors. You may know how to play poker but you're constantly learning how to PLAY poker! 🤔

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I am fascinated by everything about poker .... I think it is the hobby that I really enjoy ... The hours fly by every time I play poker ...!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: the variance, the complexity, each hand is different, all the hands are different, it is a very complete game, it is like a roulette wheel. hahahahahahahaha

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

la adrenalina que viene de estar con una buena mano y te ganan con una pequeña escalera o un par dobles de 23 esto es póquer en línea y a veces la mejor mano es tu verdugo por eso el póquer es el juego más emocionante que existe para mí

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Laskunpo69

Laskunpo69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
P4f

When i have time,i love to play poker,because when i play, i have to much work for my head and i feel so much good feeling from the game,that doesnt meather about my win or loos.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What fascinates me about poker is the psychological pressure that the game puts on each player. In addition, drawing up a strategy, seeing that it happens in a mathematical way, fills me with joy. I like to corner the villain, put pressure and extract value. It is a game of a lot of technique, psychological and, above all, challenging!

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many a thing

I love how Easy it is to play but takes so long to master! When i was a 21 year old dude i loved how i could out wit Doctors and lawyers and cops and take their money even though i wasnt book smart. Then it evolved from that to Learning how to play the game proper. Then after those basics i loved learning how to categorized the players and outplaying them post flop. Now 12 years later i love how it brings people together. Rich poor Republican or democrat young and old. I love Doyle and his saying "You dont stop playing cause you get old, You get old cause you stop playing."

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like how versatile he is. It is never a repetitive game.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love everything about poker,mostly that its the most unpredictable game of cards

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to concentrate 100% for 4 hours! because a single fault makes everything goes..

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will say I have such a love/(I won’t say hate)...but /dislike for poker. It is truly a game that can make you the happiest person.. or rather have the most enjoyable feeling of endorphins..to outright complete anger lol ..Luckily I learned how to control that anger and brush it off..it wasn’t easy..took a lot or hands and a lot of books(one that helped me greatly but I am not here to name drop etc for this thread as I am not a book promoter)...but what drives you back, and has a special place in your heart for the game?

Just the chance of winning decent amount of money playing at your computer at home...
I don't enjoy playing poker too much... the anger of when you play well and loses for very small chances kills me inside...
But I keep on trying and learning in order to maybe someday it gives me some changing life money... poker is far better then playing in the lotery so....
Maybe when I learn more and get to the level where I can effectvely minimize losses or avoid more often the effects of losing to smalls chances I will love poker.

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to beat someone beautifully without a hand.
I really like the beautiful calla-showdown bluffs.
I don't really like Nats purely aesthetically - it's kind of easy to pick up the sweat with the best hand :))
I really get high from deliberate draws, when just one click decides the outcome
and the mouse moves so slowly from fold-call-raise and back...=) but this is not so common on my limit))
Another great thrill from waiting for a new hand, to see your cards...
I like it when at some point (for example, in a tournament) you mentally stop, rethink your position and everything that happens, and give yourself some kind of set-strategy, and follow it clearly, regardless of accidents, and it leads you to win.
I like it when the opponent is completely confused and can't put you on a particular hand in any hand, and even when he has a good card, he thinks about your raise every time.

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favourite time in poker is when i bluff and they fold
or having the nuts and being raised

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you sit, talk and get money without any hesitation. I love winning like everyone.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I love winning, but I especially love knocking out the loud mouth, braggart, insulting morons, who tell you how terrible you are, from the observer chat.

I don't go out of my way to put them out, though. That could spell disaster. I play them, like anyone else, but the satisfaction of "ousting" them, is wonderful.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have loved the game for 20 years now, :)the diversity, my place to get the chips with people to talk to me laughing. Poker is a beautiful colorful game