What Do You Love About Poker?

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is like music, each rhythm is different, each genre is different, it is practically similar, each hand is different, it is very versatile and each hand is a more vivid emotion

N

nickpaizis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That I have to ''study'' the players so I can understand if they are bluffing or not when they raise.
I also like of course when I win or when I bluff and other players fold,
and I can play from my home and be relaxed.:)

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The adrenaline of knowing that each player and each hand is different and always wanting to win.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

The friend that taught me how to play hold em would tell me it was an easy gaem to play but hard to master. Also that it was a lot like life. Over time I have learned he was right, Tha is probably what is so attractive about the game.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker fun

What i like is playing a hand and trapping someone who has a big hand. not as nice as when it happens to me but it feels good getting your hand after the flop.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the challenge of poker. It use skill as apposed to other card games that are 90% luck. Every player is different and every player can adjust there style of play so it is never the same even if you are playing the same people.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adrenaline, strategies, victories, luck ... We like poker and that has many factors.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the mental challenge . Every hand is a problem that you need to solve with minimum loss and maximizing profits

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a lot of things that I like about poker, the anticipation, the competition, the strategy just to name a few. Poker is a game that has it all. Shuffle up and deal!

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that the diversity of situations that occurs at all levels always something new surprises us haha ​​long live poker

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can take the game (and play) anywhere around the world:)

L

Leon94

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that I play with an opponent who either takes risks or bluffs I love this moment:)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter how much money you win, No matter how many games you play, you still have no idea what is coming on the next hand lol

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think for me, it is why I am attracted to the game, I worked so many different spots in news...it was all the same gig(whether you captured an award piece or not )..irregardless(is irregardless a word? let’s break out the Associated Press Broadcasting Handbook) lol - well, it is the same thing(as regardless) just another step, back to the same result:)

Sigh... I will get back to this idea when I am not freezing :)

Last edited:
Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker because sometimes I win. I love poker because you can win money here and now.
Our whole life is a game! :ridinghor

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fascinating game

I think it is a really fascinating game, every day you play will have a different outcome, which is very similar to life. In both you take risks, and in both, life and poker you can win or loose. Poker is about ups and downs, so is life. I also enjoy studying the gto and the mathematics.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I love the high tension and pressure that it keeps me in from the start of the game until I get to the final table, where it increases. It helps me to function my neurons, to have strategies and tactics, to analyze players and plays; It is a very fun game, where you must have, apart from a very good intuition, a good basis for your styles of games according to the moments that arise