IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It happens very rarely when I don't want to play. But if this happens, I just take a break for half a day - a day. After that, usually the desire to blurt out the keys returns.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah, I see, enter the tournament, go all-in and leave? I've always wondered why people would do something like that, But what if you win? Then you have to continue.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I either watch tv or play video games but I also don’t play poker everyday so it’s more of a pleasure to play I guess, I really enjoy the game but I play as and when I want not as a chore or a job

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
After a little rest, motivation returns. If not then it is worth setting small goals for ourselves

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So player, when you get tired of the game, what do you do to reverse that feeling.:jd4:
Hi.
I simply do not have such a problem. In fact, I always have motivation to play. Nevertheless, very often I lack free time and this is probably my biggest problem.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing. I just don't play a little time.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
This is the big problem here, that you have time to play poker when your mind is tired or restless. you don't think like that and make bad decisions. My advice is to sleep 7-8 hours and play poker the next day. the point is if you feel like you don't feel like it. then don't start, coffee and energy drinks won't help either.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It turns out that when I feel unmotivated to play poker, it's best for me not to play.

I have burned myself more than once when I felt unmotivated to play poker. I pushed myself and played regardless of my mood.
In such cases, I mostly failed to make a profit, on the contrary, I lost stakes.

When I feel like that, the smartest thing is to take a break from poker. That really shouldn't be a problem since my desire to play poker comes back so quickly.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I start playing a small tournament, if I get excited, I carry on with other courses, and if I don't get excited I stop

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend. When I am unmotivated I clean my house to give a new air of life and hope.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I can't get enough of it, I just keep going.
;););)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nothing keep on playing and change the tournament type of i usually playing.Try to find something more interesting

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So player, when you get tired of the game, what do you do to reverse that feeling.:jd4:
It's happened to me like 3 times. I preferred to take a break. after this period of a few months. I come back more excited, but I have to adapt to the tournaments again.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker every day, I can take a day off and go back to battle, poker is strength, intelligence, you can also win money!

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't felt that way in a long time, I've won and lost, I think I've lost more.
I try to play as a hobby, to avoid discouragement and when I play thinking like that, that's when I go the furthest and even win some tournaments.
So having fun is essential.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it happens that you lose motivation, and this usually happens during those periods when you get into variance and you are unlucky for a certain period of time and you constantly lose, this is normal, the desire to play disappears and people switch to something else

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Stop playing and go outside do some Sport or something

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I enter the tournament, do all-in and leave the tournament
lol i did the same mate at the moment. was playing freerol was very very tired. calls 4 bet all in with A5 siuted and of course hes got AA ;p cheers bro ;p

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I personally don't get tired of this game. It's all about how much to play. I play as long as I want to play, when I get tired I stop.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I stop playing for a few days than come back.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I will not play at all . But if I am in the middle of a session , if it's freeroll or low buy on , I might abandon it or start playing very loose , shoving very light so as to have a chance to be ITM if I finally go to sleep or abandon the game . This happens rarely thankfully . But if the game is important and I am tired , I will try drinking some coffee , or listen to music , do sth else at the same time to stay focused and motivated .

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i'm unmotivated to play then i just don't play. Just do diffrent things.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It usually happens and the best thing to do is to let it rest for days, weeks or even months, get some rest, I played live for two years in a row and stopped playing like one approximately, it's not always having cards in my hand:D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I'm unmotivated, I'm simply not going to play any poker. I am rarely unmotivated to study poker, so that's what I will be doing.