M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If there is no desire to play, then no motivation will help, and if there is a desire to play, then no motivation is needed.

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to watch videos of pros giving tips to improve my poker style and how to read the opponent

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't play for a while and I try to do other things that are not related to poker! and I come back with more desire to play!

T

THGE10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Sometimes I get sleepy when I'm playing online. I miss clicked on increase and lost a few dollars for it. Currently when I'm sleepy, I just stop playing to avoid mistakes.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to stop stop playing especially if i feel tired. Bad things usually happen when you are tired.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm unmotivated to play (which btw rarely happens) I just don't play. The feeling doesn't last long.

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
For me, poker is a kind of rest, so motivation is always present. But there is another problem: sometimes I play very late, and during the game I start to feel sleepy...In this case, I often start to make mistakes and end up risking everything, realizing that either I will lose now and go to bed quietly, or I will be lucky and suffer further.:D
If I play late at night I usually select a ring game, or two or three. I start and stop whenever I want. Actually I play a lot of ring games since I really don't like staying put for long periods of time. My biggest challenge these days is sitting still for the League tournaments where I'm locked in for 3 hours or so.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually just go to the black jack table and sit and play $5 hands. Helps me relax

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to take a couple of walks a day. It works as a stress reliever and cures anxiety for me. It also is nice for clearing my head and gathering my mood like a mood stabilizer. I can refocus on the task on hand for the day as well.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
If I play late at night I usually select a ring game, or two or three. I start and stop whenever I want. Actually I play a lot of ring games since I really don't like staying put for long periods of time. My biggest challenge these days is sitting still for the League tournaments where I'm locked in for 3 hours or so.
Oh, thank you so much for the advice. :)
That's a good idea!:top:

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, if I get out of the game, I’d rather stop or sit out for a while! I prefer fast play! Eg A Sit & Go!

E

Efimch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget to drink water every day! It helps to keep your water balance normal and stay in a good mood.

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just relax from poker,watch films and sleep more

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just don't play - at all! then I get sick of poker

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
when you are tired of playing you should stop for a while
take care of your family for somtimes, the envy will come back but you should not abuse by playing to much
read some books about poker or watch some videos to learn more
only pros play too much to earn their money

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just chill and do something. I usually go fishing, watch films or play computer games. Sometimes just do nothing and listen to music.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just don't play .. it's not my livelihood so why play if not motivated.

kuselbroo2

kuselbroo2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t play without motivation If I don’t have motivation, I play a lot

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simple: when you don't feel like playing, you should do something else.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I call every raise or all in,but if I take the hand ,I simply switch off the computer.

B

benrasberry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as many others have stated, you should stop playing when you are not feeling motivated

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is no motivation, then I try not to play. But if I play, I play very passively and not aggressively.
Taitovo.:sleep: