if u like to trash talk to me , u will hear trash talk back =D

O

oldbutslow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only chat i have Active while playing poker is cardschat 😀
I dont care about what people att the tables is dating, i am playing poker to accumulate chips not friends.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
chat makes the game less boring .it may be clever , pointless or nasty but also a source of information for those that pay attention.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why is it so many players want to trash talk you, when you draw out on them. they will cuss you out and everything else. at americas cardroom they try to control it. but some will do it anyway.:confused:
This is why you disable player chat outside of FT's or heads up.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
why waste your time on degenerates who write in the chat????
I agree, these are stupid people and just do not pay attention to them. The best remedy for this is disabling the chat

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry you had to deal with that. That's very disrespectful. I hate sore losers.

We all hate losing, but you can't win all the time.

When I play from my phone, I can't see the chat very well anyways.

Good Luck

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think women trash talk as much as men do , live or online

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Don´t let that kind of players ruin your poker session.I only try to focus all my attention on the game.The best thing you can do in those situations is turn off the chat and the problem is solved.I really don´t care at all if those guys can´t control their emotions.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never pay attention to what my opponents are saying at the table.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Because they are a little frustrated and from this it can be said that their game never reaches the final table because they do not have the ability to be disciplined

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
why is it so many players want to trash talk you, when you draw out on them. they will cuss you out and everything else. at americas cardroom they try to control it. but some will do it anyway.:confused:
I just consider such an actions are their childhood trauma. I just don't give a s...t for them.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its really fun watching 2 people fight in the comments abou some complete nonsence,and even if sometimes an insult is directed at me,I usually just remain silent,because its pretty exhausting talking to dummies.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For some reason, many people think that in chat you can only swear. I saw a guy meet a girl in a game. They made an appointment. How they ended up I don't know. But you never know where you'll find your love. Think back to your love stories.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Any game with a competitive element, especially for money, even if not big, hides such a drawback. Losing hits dominance (the desire to dominate) - one of the main human desires. Hence the violent reaction. This does not mean that these games are bad and that they should not be played, just that if possible, you should choose more adequate opponents. I also play poker and I notice the same thing. Through every word, mate and aggression, because of any mistake, a huge number of bad words fly in your direction. Well, one friend told me that this is how he relaxes, a very strange way of course.

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone knows you can use this cheating software on ACR thats why they defend it, total rigged garbage fraud site.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha this is the main reason I go on mute and deactivate throwables on pokerstars. Its imature and can get to your nerves sometimes. I was playing a tournament on stars a while ago and this person used every throwable for minimum 1hr almost non stop.. Seriously?

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Unfortunately, I also cursed when I lost, but I realized that I can't blame the players because this is poker. I realized that we have to learn from this. and I'll focus more on poker in the future. so I sincerely apologize to everyone I offended at the tables. in the future . I'm not bothering anyone :) Go ahead, I wish everyone good luck!

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I turn off chat in all sites that i am playing as it is only source distraction to me.

J

JCSmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll often quip back at them but in a way that is intended purely to annoy them without giving away any information on myself if I was involved in the hand. Basically just to try to get them gunning for me and tilting if possible.

I think the most important thing is not to allow them to do the reverse to you. Sometimes someone will talk trash out of frustration, often if you semi bluffed them and they called only to see you hit your draw. Or if you raised preflop with a trash hand and then flopped big and stacked them. You might want to explain the reasoning of your move to them, but it's a bad idea to. You are giving away information on your thought process when you do. Depending on how aggressively they go after me I'll either just let it slide and chalk it up to them being frustrated, or I'll say something ridiculous, often having nothing to do with the hand to try to piss them off even more. After that oftentimes that player will be gunning for you, and you can just play tight, let them have their moments but try to trap and stack them.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different people, but such behavior only shows a lack of upbringing and respect for others. This is unacceptable for me. I try not to pay attention to such players and their comments.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably because at the tables, as in life, there are different people.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I enjoy some fun and good natured banter with friends at the table. Unfriendly and Unwelcome negative chat is ALWAYS BAD! If I encounter this, which is rare, I just ignore it! No Worries on my part, I just realize they are either trying to intimidate others as their style of play, Or They Are Just A Complete Loser, so... not worth a response by me, either way...

Please Show Good Sportsmanship at The Tables All, and Best Of Luck!