Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I called an all in thinking I had a flush and I realized I lost....because I didn't have it!!

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The most typical repsonse from new or bad players is constantly complaining about bad beats and being ul.

Even in stated 50/50 or 60/40 flips there rage has no bounds.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why rookies? It depends on the type of player's temperament and psychology. Richness doesn't matter either, as both poor and rich people equally hate to lose on the river. Another thing is that experienced players may resent that a rookie is very lucky in the tournament. But this is a factor of underestimating the opponent or overestimating their own abilities. :unsure:

mqteoo

mqteoo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
I see such players every day. Every day I watch players who, with a better hand or a worse hand, it doesn't matter, lose, and at least in half of the cases they start talking about the fact that it's all falsification and so on. I think such people, such players simply cannot cope with their own emotions and this is their biggest problem that prevents them from developing and improving.
playing utg

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, if I need to tell you that, I must tell you that I'm very good at Poker. I never make a wrong decision, but somehow the 'godly spirits of poker' realize my expertise, and, in sympathy, always let my opponent(s) win. :):):):):):)

A

Anna Brito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I lose attention at a certain point in the game I lose some hands but when I concentrate and I can focus on the game then no one can hold me back.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So what if 3 players in front of me have already placed all-in - mine :ah4::jd4:are still super strong!

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?

Let's start with when they lose a hand to that 1-out terrible river card (we all know that feeling) and then, instead of shrugging it off, they go off on a tilty rant about how poker is rigged or the winner is a horrible player for even being in the hand in the first place.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
LOL it sounds to me like you have been watching a certain streamer on twitch. LOL I actually got banned from his stream because I beat him in a hand with bad cards. LOL

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips

Let's start with when they lose a hand to that 1-out terrible river card (we all know that feeling) and then, instead of shrugging it off, they go off on a tilty rant about how poker is rigged or the winner is a horrible player for even being in the hand in the first place.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
yes, the winner is a terrible player, I agree with this conclusion🤣🤣🤣
for me, the river very often ends badly for my hand and good for my opponent

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Weak, recreational players tend to overestimate the strength of their hands. They might call large bets with marginal holdings, hoping for a miracle on the flop.
Weak, recreational players tend to ignore fundamental poker concepts like pot odds and equity. They play based on gut feelings rather than calculated decisions.
Weak, recreational players tend to limp rather than raise. This is also a sign of weakness.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i just lost with 4 aces in my hand...

I guess you did if you were playing Badugi or Razz. A bit more explanation would help in future.

Thank you.

P.s We have one of the best Badugi players I have ever seen on CC. I know it is her favourite too.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When a player complains about how aggressive their opponent is or about the sizings of his value-bets (which this player still can't resist the temptation to call with weak holdings 😂).

Last edited:
J

Jayinem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp

When someone calls my all in on the flop when I'm ahead and they get lucky and get their card on the river I'm the one who's bad at poker? It starts to feel rigged or that I'm cursed when it happens literally every time everywhere I play.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is very common for new players or those who have not yet developed the ability to handle losses calmly and rationally to react this way. Attributing defeat to bad luck or the opponent's supposed incompetence is a clear sign of lack of maturity in the game. Most experienced players know that poker involves a combination of skill, strategy and luck, and understand that bad plays or unfavorable cards are part of the game. Instead of ranting, these players tend to analyze the hand objectively, identify potential errors in their game, and look for ways to improve in the future.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are quite a few players who like to whine. Almost every day I see people accusing poker sites of rigging, at least during the game, I see such statements regularly in chat. And most importantly, such people accept situations in which they win with a worse hand as a given, and situations when they lose with a better hand they consider falsification, a common phenomenon.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I'm playing against someone else and I know that his hand is better than mine, but deep down I believe that mine is better, and in the end he takes my chips, and I keep wondering why I'm like that kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a good player and I know that JJ only plays all in

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Like most of us, I often see comments from opponents that the site is not working properly, the algorithms are bad and in general everything is wrong because the opponent had AK and the opponent had AQ, and the opponent won and this is wrong. All I can say is comments like this just make me smile :)

Poker Tells