L

lucasribeiro85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
many many bads....
bad is part of the game, you will get hit a lot, so it is important to play consciously and try to build up your stack as much as possible so that when you get bad you don't get low.

in the same way that we often win in a surprise way, where the villain gets bad

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The truth is that the enemy has a lot of chips, another good reason to take a beginner out of the game and the villain has a weak hand before the River and the hero continues betting and when the villain hits the River Good and the hero doesn't realize

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I looked and lo and behold pocket aces under the gun. Shoved and everyone folded and I won the blinds, What a nice pot.
There is no feeling in the world like shoving pocket aces!

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I always seem to have a "lucky" hand when playing poker. :ROFLMAO:

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I'm unlucky, the site is fraudulent, and my opponent is a bot. If I'm lucky, then everything is fine and I continue playing. This type of behavior is very common among players, among many players and even among those who are members of our community :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My next answer after a big lost hand often is all in...

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time I played a live game in the real world the dealer would tell me to make sure I don’t show my cards. Rookie error, but that’s what happens when you play out of your comfort zone.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
¿Qué es algo que sólo los jugadores de poker nuevos o pobres dicen/hacen en la mesa?

Comencemos con cuando pierden una mano por esa terrible carta del river con 1 out (todos conocemos ese sentimiento) y luego, en lugar de ignorarlo, se lanzan a despotricar sobre cómo está manipulado el poker o que el ganador es un jugador horrible. jugador incluso por estar en la mano en primer lugar.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
At least I play more than 2000 hands of PLO a day and it's a feeling I see every day.
I really don't know if he's a bad player, of course in many cases these are players who choose their hands very badly to play.
Omaha isn't a simple game and you have to choose your preflop hands to play really well.
In general (it also happens in Hold em) players don't choose their hands properly, depending on the position or they go there deliberately, situations that perhaps should be removed.
Of course, it's logical that you want to win every hand you play, but at least in the game Zoom on PS or Rush and Cash on GG I try not to be surprised. If I opened a hand that seemed important to me and I see that I have a bet 3 and a bet 4 after opening, if I have to withdraw I do it.
I think that players in general should have the nerve to choose very well which button to play, the fold is very necessary both in cah and in Mtts.
The software has nothing to do with it. Whoever blames that player has very little life in the poker world.
Bad streaks are normal, you have to know how to go through them and understand why they happen. They serve as our experience, because it is very likely that we are playing badly and not realizing it. And playing poorly is the main reason for losing a lot of money.
In cash it's much faster. You can easily lose 10 to 20 boxes a day. When I started this, it happened to me a lot, until I started studying and today I could say that in PLO2 I am consolidated and in PLO5 I am doing quite well with the shots that I am doing little by little.
Regards, very good post.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I very rarely pay attention to the comments of my opponents, but I also quite often see players complaining about "unfairness". I think, in most cases, such statements are made under the influence of emotion, and therefore personally, it only makes me laugh :)
This attitude to the game or to certain situations during the game only indicates a lack of sufficient skills and experience.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have one word:
Limp

To me the worst players are those who want to see every flop and rarely fold to any raise preflop. 🤓
Hello Andy

If your answer is joking, I take it as a joke.

But if it's not a joke, I really don't agree with the answer at all.

To keep in mind, the flop is 60% of the showdown, which is the owner of the truth.

Regarding 5 cards of the showdown, the best information is given to you by the flop.

Otherwise we should all play with AA in hand and go there, that would be ideal according to your proposal hahahaha.

I have been playing PLO for almost 3 months and it helped me a lot, even to improve my game in Holdem. I can assure you that in PLO the flop is essential. And when I see many great Holdem cash players play, I realize that the postflop play they play is very important. Much more important than preflop play.

It happens that today many are dealing with the issue of solvers and improving their preflop play, but then when the flop falls they don't know what to do with their AA or KK and that's where the problem comes.

That is why cash and mtts coaches generally teach you how to diversify the types of flops. If they are semi-detached, if they have the possibility of open stairs or possible concrete stairs. What cards on the flop connect with your opponent's range, which in general is the call range and its diversity (Example, you have AA or KK and your opponent makes a reraise, so he pays??? 99 1010 JJ J10 AKo Aks etc)

From then on the fundamental part is the continuation bets.

Greetings dear friend:):):)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello Andy

If your answer is joking, I take it as a joke.

But if it's not a joke, I really don't agree with the answer at all.
Hi Carlos,

No, my answer was not meant as a joke but not sure if I could bring my point across or if it's a translation issue.
What I meant is:
For me the worst players are those who play close to every hand by limping, even such worse as 72o just because they could hit two pair (or better) on the flop.

I mean we all have been there:
We correctly folded our T5o from UTG and the flop comes TT5. Ofc we'd have hit a boat but most likely the other players in the hand wouldn't have connected at all and we would barely get any value from the hand.

What you explained is the play after flop which of course is very important to master but I was hinting more towards the cards to fold preflop and players who rarely fold anything but, in the opposite, limp every two cards in their hands from any position.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?

Let's start with when they lose a hand to that 1-out terrible river card (we all know that feeling) and then, instead of shrugging it off, they go off on a tilty rant about how poker is rigged or the winner is a horrible player for even being in the hand in the first place.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
MY favourite Debbie <3 lol UGHHHH <3

I think anyone who is mouthing off really has not been in the game long enough too. Always out of position pushing all in on people who have beat them in hands previously is a sign as well. Mental game is so important and clearly has to be built up with practise for some <3

But they are fun <3 and I get excited when they are on my table....lol Seems like a great time for a limpypoo or an extra heart somewhere :p

Last edited:
cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They loose 3/4 of there chips on the first hand and then run the clock every hand until they get blinded out.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi Carlos,

No, my answer was not meant as a joke but not sure if I could bring my point across or if it's a translation issue.
What I meant is:
For me the worst players are those who play close to every hand by limping, even such worse as 72o just because they could hit two pair (or better) on the flop.

I mean we all have been there:
We correctly folded our T5o from UTG and the flop comes TT5. Ofc we'd have hit a boat but most likely the other players in the hand wouldn't have connected at all and we would barely get any value from the hand.

What you explained is the play after flop which of course is very important to master but I was hinting more towards the cards to fold preflop and players who rarely fold anything but, in the opposite, limp every two cards in their hands from any position.
Hello brother Andy how are you?

Ahhh well, yes, it may be that the translation worsens your answer.

I really thought it was a joke, but now that you explain it well I understand it perfectly.

I was surprised because you are one of the CC players that I respect. I know you play well that's why I thought of the joke hahahaha.

Yes, well, you find whales everywhere. And in my case, I'm dedicated to PLO, you see them every day, I'm tired of them throwing eggs and boxing gloves at me hahaha.

The whale player will never change his brother's game. He will pay you with 72o 83s 94o Q5o and the entire deck.

The only thing you have to know is how to wait and grab it in due time, it's a matter of waiting. It is true that out there one gets anxious to grab it, but you have to wait. What if at a cash table, for example, if I normally play 15 out of every 100 hands, against the whale I play 95 out of every 100 hands hahaha and even more so if he constantly loads money.

In PLO they are the ones who feed me every day hahahaha

A big hug brother and we'll see each other.

I don't go into CC as much because I have some problems to solve with my wife, but every time I can I go in to see the comments and say hello to friends like you.

Carlos:):):)

Poker Tells