ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In my eyes, bad players are those who don't know the probabilities and think they have to call even though the chance is very small, but there is also that certain luck or bad luck in poker. Flush draws in particular can hardly be folded by players even if you bet a pot size or more. But I'm not one to berate a player and I wouldn't attack someone for playing badly in my eyes. Everyone has their reasons why they play the way they do.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
"one ****ing time"... I love Jack Daniels more than Jack King off :kh4::jc4:😖🤪😅

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everytime you can win or lose, chance = 50%

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I remember one incident. When I started playing poker, I didn’t play for money, but played on one site with play chips, and I also socialized a lot there and had a lot of friends. I had one friend there, it seemed to me that she played well. In any case, she won billions of chips, although she later lost them. So she once began to complain about how the site rigs the game, such as when she has the same pairs of cards with her opponent, the chips unfairly go to the opponent when there should be a draw.) I tried to explain that the combination consists of five cards and not two, and here it has the value of the opponent’s second card is higher, but it seems I didn’t succeed.)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I never complain about fakes or bad luck, I don't complain because basically my complaints don't affect anything :)
But I often see players who blame everyone and everything around them for being just unlucky. I don't pay attention to all these pitiful comments, it is obvious that such players cannot control their emotions, their bankroll and their lives.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Blaming everything else instead your own play it is so characteristic to noobs

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you believe poker is "just luck"...
If it was just luck, then how do the poker pros keep placing consistently well in tournaments!

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"I hate pocket kings.. always an ace on the flop!"
I was just in a game 15 minutes ago, and KK went all in. AQ called. Flop AA4 then 7, and the river a K.
So there you go. Sometimes KK do win.

I Did all the angry stuff, and still get discouraged when the best starting hand loses again.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?
Especially live, when I see someone saying that poker is only a game of luck and/ or constantly complains about losing on the river to 1/2/3 outs without even bothering to explain how the hand was played and when the money got in etc... I usually regard this people as new to poker and/ or bad poker players- also, this people are usually the ones that tilt fast after losing 1-2 'tough' hands and play even worse after* most of the time losing more money, so I welcome as many as possible at my table :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm bad, and the main factor is mood.
I believe that mood has a negative and positive effect on any player, whether he is an ordinary player or professional

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
As always, in almost every tournament there are players who write in the chat that they hate the site they are currently playing on, that it is just a terrible and rigged site, but they still play. If I ask such players "why are you playing here then", I never get a clear, specific answer from them :)

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
See all that childish players all day in online poker.. every day talking like they are the best players and they never won anything

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?

Let's start with when they lose a hand to that 1-out terrible river card (we all know that feeling) and then, instead of shrugging it off, they go off on a tilty rant about how poker is rigged or the winner is a horrible player for even being in the hand in the first place.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
They immediately begin to consider themselves the best poker players in the world and begin to teach everyone how to play.:)

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
1) smashing A rag all in first hand of a MTT for the change to win 30chips. (And of course so everyone knows who’s got the biggest c*ck 🤪😂🤏🏻)

2) calling pot raise on the BB with 5/8 off - because how dare anyone try to take my blind. Flop being A69. Opponent who’s got AA pot betting again. Calling for that one out 7. Hitting it on the turn and beating their set of Aces - then laughing and throwing violins thinking you’re some kind of poker master when in all reality you’re an idiot who shouldn’t have even been in the pot, and will more than likely go out in the next 3 hands.

3) being last to act in a 5 way pot and min re raising by 20chips

4)limping with monster hands letting the BB hit a bullshit straight or flush then being a baby having a tantrum when you lose.

"I hate pocket kings.. always an ace on the flop!"

I call Kings ‘ace magnets’ ALWAYS flop a A so their A rag wins

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
play only their two cards/their hand. not realizing that the game is really all about reading the other players how they play more than it is your own 2 cards. and not understanding the importance of position also.

Poker Tells