GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate being raised and shove everytime i get 3beted XD
I raise with little pairs dont get the flop and still puts chips on the table XD
God bless

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't understand criticizing and thinking I'm superior because I have some extra time trying, the chances are the same for any player and so is luck

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I call shoves searching for bluffs XD

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I limp Aces hoping to get re raised
And call pre flop with Kings so i dont scare my oponents XD

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I call shoves with AKo in ICM because i probably will doble up easy without any chance of falling of the tournament XD

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are a lot of conspiracists in poker. Some players blame algorithms, bots, or software, others blame opponents. There are players who just whine because they have such a characteristic trait. But all this in fact has no meaning and does not affect anything. The main thing is our goal, our positive attitude and enjoyment of the game :)

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I still can't make a living from poker

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
play without placing a counter bet

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost the hand. “But they were suited”.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Losing players at the poker table who look for the reasons for their failures in the actions of other players and say that this poker is all rigged, most of them are not bad players, they just do not want to admit their mistakes.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Headline (name of the thread) and the question in the 1st post are a bit different so I'll answer both.
1. My biggest win happened many years ago and it was few hundreds USD. Also I still mostly play freerolls lol.
2. What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?
  • Overvaluing Hands
  • Telegraphing Hand Strength
  • Playing Too Many Hands
  • Emotional Responses
  • Asking for Advice
  • Ignoring Position
  • Failure to Manage Bankroll
  • Being Predictable

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
"What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?"

Limping with AA UTG early-midway in a Hold-Em freeroll tournament at a table full of shoving maniacs - thinking to go all in pre-flop later. :sleep:
Then complaining that two of the four shoving maniacs sucked out better hands on the river card. :eek:

While many seasoned experienced players may play AA this way from time to time - :unsure:
They are mindful that at if they limp XX from any position they could easily be facing more opponents than desired. :coffee:
They also know the chance of winning the hand is better than with lesser cards - but they realize maybe not by that much. ;)

Most advise is to play AA aggressively to narrow the field of opponents. :devilish:
Against a full table of random hands, AA will win under 30% of the time.
Against any individual random hand, AA will win 85% of the time.

:sneaky: But always keep in mind that .......
*IT happens and *IT happens a lot in 7 card poker! :poop:
Good Luck, Gary :geek:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
While not as great as open enders Gutshots are good draws and a good hand.
You got to call some bets even though you think you are beat to keep opponent honest.

IPlayToWin

IPlayToWin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
Bad beads it's happening always at the tables
When I see a player with a big stack 😀 I just trying to be carefully, and to press the right buttons.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Why did so many ignore the "rules" of the thread? How hard can it be to find comedy saying how bad you are without saying your bad at poker? Have fun people!

Either a real hand or some made up BS tell us great story!

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have a lot of fun sometimes...When a Opponent goes all-in ! I often call with garbage hands.For example.. 7 4 .9 2. And what’s surprising is that there are times when I win:ROFLMAO:

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This happens for a big reason, new poker players start playing inspired by big names like Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey, among others, and there are many videos teaching how we should play poker, how to play in position, or value hands, so with that, they start playing believing that if he does everything right, he will become a Daniel Negreanu or Phil Ivey of poker, but that doesn't happen, because the bads are there, and even if you play your best poker and choose the best decisions, that doesn't guarantee him anything in poker, and that conflicts with what he learned in the videos, and they start blaming RNG and talking about fraud.

So to answer the question, new players often talk about cheats in the game, as they don't know the nature of the game, but not all of them are bad.
The only thing missing is more videos and content related to this side of poker, which most of the time is not shown.

Last edited:
Poker Tells