Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. To learn more about poker with the other members.
2. To put my english in practice.
3. To have some fun when I want to play poker, specially the classic Texas Hold'em.

Thangng

Thangng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
1: This community and its members have supported me through difficult times throughout the past two years, so thank you all very much.
2: League of teammates and people who merge together.
3: And last but not least the important part is that poker knowledge comes from the same people I talk to.

T

tukzamani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
1. Poker is my old hobby and I am trying to re live it.
2. I want to join tournaments and learn how to join them
3. I love CC

AKShark

AKShark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DK
Chips
1. freerolls at 888
2. Discussions about optimizing pokergames
3. Discussions comparing pros and cons of different pokersites

Carstten

Carstten

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Hello guys, I hope you well.

1.- The top reason for me, is I need improve my poker game, and I think this community will help me reach that goal.
Thanks for the course: Become a winning poker player in 30 days, guys. The course is awesome.

2.- The second reason is: meet and chat with other members in CC forum with my same interest in learn about poker.

3.- And for the last, I saw😱 what CC have nice merch. Someday I will have them all, only need won more VIP chips🫡.

Greetings. ✌️

Timpali

Timpali

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
1. To learn about poker in every possible way from forums etc..
2.being a member of great poker community and learn/earn "goodies" that CC provides
3. Read, read and read and from now on climbing higher the ladders that can make me a member with lots of help, points, posts and become the platinum guy! :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
1. In CardsChat I read poker news. 2. Here I can find freerolls. 3. Answers of many poker questions can be found and discussed in CardsChat forum.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1- Follow the Forum, subjects, information.
2- Freerolls, events.
3- Contacts and follow-up of the Team in the seasons

Q

Quikcue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I visit card chat to read up on poker strategies.
Secondly to find out about poker sites considered to be safe that other members have played on.
Third I enjoy the discussions with other players to gain insight to the way some table situations are played out from the variety of styles
Overall card chat is a place for me to relax and learn more about the poker style that is for me .

E

Elsea

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello Everyone .... I hope I am doing this correctly. I has clicking on the link hoping a window would open to a survey but nothing happened.

So here it goes..

What is the top reason to visiit CardsChat. First of all ... the original content regarding poker odds was super helpful. And who doesn't was to improve their game in 30 days. That is the top reason.

2nd reason to visit for for the long term strength building. The 30 days is just a sprint. I am looking for a group or community that has a longer vision.

And ...3rd reason ... I love Poker. I want to travel to as many places as possible and enjoy my visits and a good game of poker if one is available.

Hope this makes the cut.

Cheers
Thank You Guys.

PedroHS

PedroHS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1- I started playing a short time ago, and with the tips from CC I feel that I'm evolving a lot.
2- As a beginner, I want to gain experience before investing, and FreeRolls are excellent for that, now I'm evolving and playing Micros and Low.
3- The forum usually helps me with any questions

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
1) In the chat I learn a lot about poker 2) because of the tournament passwords. 3) to meet more people who share the same dream as me

Sullivanryn88

Sullivanryn88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Vast information posted every minute of everyday, to progress myself as a player.

Find New places to be able to play poker online

events and free rolls

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Poker news, if it's something big and important then it will be discussed here. I don't like to follow bloggers or watch videos, it's enough for me to read headers.

2) Freerolls. CardsChat always helped me to boost my bankroll a bit, or let's say for me CC games been like satellites to the bigger events. Always love the competition with forum members.

3) I like forum format in general, old school... read and post instead of like and subscribe... however we do have "Like" button here at CC too :D

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. Learning and Improvement: I visit CardsChat to learn new strategies, tactics, and tips from other players.
2. Community and Connection: I enjoy being part of a community of like-minded individuals who share my passion for poker.
3. I use the forum to stay updated on the latest news, events, and trends in the world of poker.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The top reason you visit CardsChat;
I like the information related to poker, and the different freerolls and promotions.

The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat:
Because I like to see what's new on cardschat.

The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat:
Sometimes I check cardschat to see if I have any new messages.

watawakkjo

watawakkjo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
  1. I'm on my way to become poker player from small country (Slovakia) so CardChat seems like good place to get new informations from
  2. CardChat Freerolls - In Slovakia there is quite hard to make income so playing Freerolls for earning some bankroll aside full-time job
  3. Earning some points so I can "look cool" in poker clothes

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. It used to be the passwords for the daily freerolls but sadly,I can´t play them anymore due to some regulations in my country.Nowadays,I still visit CardsChat because that is what I do almost every day.I like to participate in the sports section,specially about soccer.Another reason is to get some Vip chips and ,finally.because I want to keep my Platinum status.

T

TinaPete

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love cards chat
Been a member USA
It’s been hard to stay connected forgot how to post love EVERYONE

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
1. Forum posts. I like to read
2. I like when people helping to the others.
3. I just love CC Poker :)

YMA0508

YMA0508

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ON THE PAGE IT GIVES ME MORE INTEREST IN POKER AND I WANT TO GET TO THE MOST PROFESSIONAL

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. I love talking to people from different countries.
2. I love getting information on a wide variety of topics
3. I love playing freerolls