seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
1- Forum posts, I like to see what people share in the forum. The second reason is to keep up to date with FrerrRoll events, and the third reason I visit the forum is to get VIP tokens

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
1. Earn VIP Tokens
2. freeroll
3. See opinions and give mine in the forum

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
well I've been poking around this forum every day for so long now, it really does seem like home. I guess I'm a CC addict.....so that's my no, 1 reason....to
satisfy my addiction.....hehehe. Then no. 2.....there is a lot to learn from the experienced and capable players. Here and there you come across posts that are really priceless. I read them with genuine appreciation. And then there are the freerolls.....it takes a lot of work to manage it all....heartfelt thanks to all involved. David

CaptainNicec

CaptainNicec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
1. Фрироллы — моя первая причина.
2. Интересные посты с разных уровней покера.
3. Actually on cc we have some fun, but not only dry analysis or theories.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
1st: I love to play against specific players, I consider these players are top 🔝in CC, facing them at the tables makes me want to improve my game and I feel a kind of challenge.

2nd: the opportunity to play freerolls that are not as crazy as others.

3rd: being able to read and learn from the experience of other players through the threads has been very helpful in improving my game, also being able to support other players with the little I know is great.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. Sharing experiences and answering questions with the community helps develop your game.

2. Participating in freerolls and community events helps improve the game itself.

3. Making friends and being in a place where everyone tries to help each other, a community is a great place to evolve in poker.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I learn english and make friends at cardschat besides playing the freerools.

S

sharkalbi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. I get to learn and enjoy from like-minded people
2. It keeps me enjoying the sport of poker with no need to learn off of my own dollars
3. I love learning the theory of how to play a good game of poker

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1. Read posts
2. Talk to people
3. I often find out about interesting tournaments here

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The three reasons why I am on the forum are. First to build up a bank of freerolls and compete in real money tournaments. Second to learn new strategies and things about poker and third to have fun and communicate with forum members.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Many professional players and teaching articles , great teaching tools and I have and continue to learn from. CardsChat is a great study tool for me.
2. The tournaments offer a great way to add to the bank roll with no risk. I am very grateful to CardsChat as I started with the free rolls and built up a solid foundation financially and have been able to move up in stakes but remain loyal because I love the forum and it’s members. CardsChat has helped me build my bank roll, and that keeps me loyal to them.
3. some great people are members of CardsChat and they offe great poker insight , knowledgeable assistance, and friendly relationships.

cesarcorreia

cesarcorreia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Information about news
knowledge
Update on my way of playing

R

Romanblch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
1. I can get access to spesial events like freerolls
2. Sometimes I can find really useful information for plaing poker like strategy for game.
3. I check new of poker's world here

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1. Reading some very interesting topics poker or non-poker related.
2. Interacting with really cool people, intriguingly diverse and creative.
3. Keeping up with the community in general.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
The three reasons I visit CardsChat are:
1. I do it out of habit, simply put I can't miss a single day without visiting the forum,
2. On the forum I can always find a lot of useful tips related to poker,
3. I follow the results and schedule of team and individual competitions.

C

Cristiano Leite Delgado S

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I actually joined Free Roll, but then I saw several interesting posts and I saw how I don't know anything about poker yet.
I just don't know how to use it and I never got any password... kkkk

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I actually joined Free Roll, but then I saw several interesting posts and I saw how I don't know anything about poker yet.
I just don't know how to use it and I never got any password... kkkk

HI @Cristiano Leite Delgado S

Welcome to CardsChat.

To answer this thread and to receive the VIP chips you will need to answer in a 1. 2. and 3. format. Something like this member has.

9e4fe5db841719fe87a1ecf39c716430.png

Thank you.

Marc

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The main reason you visit CardsChat: to have the pleasure of meeting people in a community every day who are also passionate about poker and to get to know the members better in terms of their poker skills and their personalities. The fact that all CC members come from different countries and span the world makes it all the more interesting!

The second reason why you visit CardsChat: CardsChat organizes a variety of poker events in which you can compete with other CC's and win prizes.

The third reason why you visit CardsChat: to find out about the latest news in threads and to be informed, as well as to exchange ideas with other CC's or to express yourself and post your opinion.

F

francisco_10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
Hello,

Clearly because of the opportunity for freeroll championships and I am struck by your community.
I find the posts uploaded interesting.

F

francisco_10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
1. Freeroll Championships
2.Community chats
3. Game information and I am struck by your publications

Sunrise1

Sunrise1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KR
Chips
1st: I love to play against specific players, I consider these players are top 🔝in CC, facing them at the tables makes me want to improve my game and I feel a kind of challenge.

2nd: the opportunity to play freerolls that are not as crazy as others.

3rd: being able to read and learn from the experience of other players through the threads has been very helpful in improving my game, also being able to support other players with the little I know is great.

battlebornVC

battlebornVC

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. Cool Community of people
2. Access to free rolls
3. learn more about poker

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ok, my top 3 reasons I participate at Cardschat are:

>No.1 Reason: It gives me the opportunity to participate in freerolls and special events, win money or/and chips, and use these chips for purchasing merchandise (at least up until some months ago. Unfortunately I'm not able anymore to get merchandise :(, so I will use them for cash exchanges).

>>No.2 Reason: It gives me the opportunity to participate in some non-Holdem variants that I like a lot.

>>>No.3 Reason: I just like the whole community here, the vibe. Over all these ~7 years I am a Cardschat member I've built an emotional connection with the site and the community.

💪​