Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
First of all, now I visit the forum from my routine, which is the first news when I wake up, I look for them on CC while enjoying my coffee,but that doesn't seem to be that important.
The second reason I log in is for team activities I participate in and when appropriate to see threads I post or participate in.
And the main reason is to know something new, to explore to understand different ways or tactics of approach towards poker, life, and of course to meet wonderful people.
It's a good place to spend some of my time. Thank you!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
1. I love to se what's new in our CC poker world! I'm here for years and this become my routine, to be honest!
I can't lie that I'm here for studying poker, past that stage... That's it, addicted to CC! 🙂

2. My favorite thread's are members challenges! Love to see when someone is dedicated to reach some goals (doesn't matter is $1-100 or 100- 10.000...)

3. I love to play all our freeroll games - not playing much like before, but playing when I can!

(+ I'm not answering in this thread to get those 10 vip chips - so I want to give them to someone who have less then 20 😀 )

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
1. The freerolls.

When the rest of the poker world gave nothing back to Swedish players CardsChat let us and some other countries play in a special freeroll (US & Friends) - even if I was late to the party (since I could only play on some weekends up to January 2024) they were still very generous as long as they lasted.

The freerolls are "worth" less now for me but I do think that is out of necessity and changed conditions. The "CC Crew" seem to give what they can through the years. And they have always treated me well when I come back, even after I have had periods of quitting poker cold turkey - several times.

The ones at Replay Poker and sometimes pokerstars Home Games are still the only freerolls I think exist online for me (and other Swedes).

2. The poker news and poker strategy Threads.

CardsChat is one of the last Poker Forums standing with very active members and staff (2+2 and Reddit have also daily activity but CC is more of a community in addition to just information).

3. The Rest of the Forum.

It can be interesting to read the perspectives of people all over the world on topics not related to poker.

And we have some very interesting characters writing here. Some smart and some bat shit crazy (just my personal opinion of course). But the mix makes some forum threads good entertainment.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
(+ I'm not answering in this thread to get those 10 vip chips - so I want to give them to someone who have less then 20 😀 )
And this aspect is beautiful 👍😍. Lately I've also collected something, sometimes it seems to me that I don't deserve them all. I hesitated to post, but I don't really know how to stop myself.
Have a great weekend!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
And this aspect is beautiful 👍😍. Lately I've also collected something, sometimes it seems to me that I don't deserve them all. I hesitated to post, but I don't really know how to stop myself.
Have a great weekend!
Hey, loving is sharing! 😉
Thank you very much, have a great weekend too! ❤

(Tammy, sorry for this little oftopic 😀 )

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1- The main reason why I visit CC is the forum, there is always some message or situation that we can learn or advise a colleague.
2- something new from CardsChat, tournaments, messaging.
3- Questions and doubts I may have

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. I enjoy the opportunity that the Cardschat Forum provides to socialize with people from many different countries and customs. Interacting with players from different cultures and getting to know them better helps one grow and understand our world, and thus ourselves.

2. Expanding on and linked to #1, I enjoy the Cardschat Team League the most because it yields a greater opportunity to get to know players from all over the world better. I think the diversity of different countries & cultures is one thing that makes for League poker play to be more challenging and allows one to improve their poker skills.

3. The ever changing Special Events that are offered via Cardschat is enjoyable to participate along with poker tools available for individual growth and learning. I also enjoyed interacting with the poker pros and their discussion and explanation of poker startegies.

Ever since Cardschat made the change to the poker site (which I have no doubt is an improvement), I must admit that it has been a challenge to me personally trying to maneuver and locate things, events, and places on the site. I spend alot of time searching for things and, I'm sure, miss out on participating ... many times something has been going on for a 6 months to a year before I realize that it even exist (I know it must be a combination of my not being more familiar with the site, computer challenged and maybe my age. Regardless, Cardschat is my favorite poker forum and I do promote it at every opportunity. Cardschat is the main reason I still play and enjoy the game of poker. Thanks to all you cardschat leaders, admins and moderators!

Wally

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The top three honest reason I visit CardsChat in order of preference - the 1st being the most frequent.
  1. Gain VIP chips for VIP freerolls. Hoping for more scheds even weekdays within my timezone to spend these chippies!
  2. Check-out updates on freerolls & events.
  3. Check-out interesting posts in the forum.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At first I were here for the password, I must admit that.

nowadays I come here first and foremost to exchange with the community where I can get more value, where to play and what is going on at the poker world.
second, to improve my skills as a poker player.

And finally I just enjoy so much this community and some characters are just so amazingly good that I can't help myself and keep coming here day after day.:giggle:

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
1. I have to be honest - the reason I joined Cardschat was because of the daily freerolls. I wanted to play poker more regularly again and to build up my bankroll
2. But then I saw other tourneys and team leagues which had nothing to do with money and I wanted to be a part of it.
3. And then the different topics in the forum - poker and non-poker related, poker news and interviews, the podcast...I discovered more things the more time I spend in the forum :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. I visit CardsChat to be able to get the password for our daily freerolls.
2. I visit CardsChat in order to get VIP chips, which I then use to participate in various events that interest me.
3. I visit CardsChat because for me it is already my native place, a place where I am interested, comfortable and an environment for communication with my like-minded colleagues.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Play poker - CardsChat offers a lot of different opportunities and times to play.

2. Learn poker and the world of poker. Sometimes I learn about something I didn't know. Sometimes I learn about a poker problem I experience. And of course learning about the poker world current events and issues.

3. Posting and reading the forums.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will be honest in my answers as I understand that the objective is to improve the forum in general. I will give percentage values to represent how relevant each item is to my frequency of access to the forum:

1- 40% My main reason is to collect freeroll passwords and maintain my platinum level
2- 35% Learn through community experiences and forum tips and tutorials and provide my experiences to contribute to community learning.
3- 25% Having fun with the posts and discussions and giving my opinion too.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
1. Freeroll passwords everyday
2. Check up on personal contacts I have created here, other Platinum members or team league for example
3. Check news, both Cardchat community related news and poker community news

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I am sorry that I will write an essay again - I am not able to do it in other way.
1. Being You friend
I visit the forum because this place is like home to me, and I consider forum members to be friends, or even family. Here I find a break from the evil world that surrounds me. This is a magical and unique place for me. Even though I don't know anyone personally, I have great respect for many of the members. As I found out over the course of a year, I appreciate them not only because they play great poker, but above all because many of them are kind and empathetic, and their warm and wise words give me strength every day.
Regards @Andyreas, @Dzill_230, @Marcwantstowin, @pavel1111111, @Risto234, @RhinoRyan89, @RustyRed83 (Poker Geniuses).
@Martin, who rejected my application for platinum membership, motivated me even more to show that I wanted to be a member of this community, and not just have access to platinum freerolls, in which I most often could not participate.
I really liked @AKiravio, @jonaselloco, @Luvepoker, @strokin07 (the stoic calm and wisdom of Papa Smurf or Gandalf - I grew up without a father and that's why I see them as authorities).
I treat many of the members as friends from my backyard: The Dogg, my favorite poker player (Greetings to you, @georgi krastev, and I wish you success in building the biggest bankroll possible).
@Bricxjo and @gravii2011 my first league team, which was bravely led into battle by our captain @strokin07. @Bricxjo impressed me with how important family is to him. I also remember feeling sorry when my girlfriend got sick (Thank you to everyone who supported me then).
@andy1996 (I fall in love with Your avatar hehe) @john_entony, who bluffs as often as me :), @Yogo09 - my chips will always be Yours (when we will meet at the table xD). And Your Smile is so nice that I am not able to win with You, because You could stop smailng!
And you, Legend of Kazakhstan - did you think I forgot about you, @Gallardo777?! Never! Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. You are my idol both in terms of playing poker and in many personal qualities. Today I was eliminated from Fenomeno (and it wasn't a freeroll, just a further stage) by a player from Kazakhstan (MrV...dont remember and can't find that deal - I wanted to send You it). He had a flush with A10s from the flop. I got into trouble when I got a flush card with J on riva. I cried because I got into the tournament without making any rebuys or add-ons. It's just like always - my bankroll is zero.
And ladies playing poker OMG!!!
@Debi and @Tammy and my first message received: "We look forward to seeing you in the forum!" I haven't deleted it to this day, and @millya5 - She doesn't even know about my existence, because she only knows the strongest players ;( - I love you all!!!
And You @AzdajaD and @IRINA70 - You love play freerolls like me. I love You Twice Girls!

2. Knowledge and advices
It is the best source of knowledge I know. Starting hands, poker odds, valuable advice from Forum Members. Possibility to analyze and discuss specific hands. I really started winning since I became a Forum Member. A year ago I didn't know the difference between UTG and Button :ROFLMAO:. Thanks to the Cardschat Forum and its Members, my knowledge of Poker is increasing and my game is getting better (thank you for all the advice regarding both strategy and emotional factors. @jonaselloco said: "And oddly enough, the person who has an attitude in life reflects it in poker. To cite an example. The anxious person in life is anxious in poker." It's so "deep", so wise and so true. Sometimes my jaw just drops and I read it again and again and I can't believe how smart friends I've met here.

3.Cardschat Freerolls
I'm not really concerned about the possibility of winning a few dollars at this point. I only played in a few freerolls. But those that were dedicated to a small group of Platinum Members. It's about the emotions that arise in me when I played with you. My heart was pounding, my hands were shaking, and I was more excited than when I played the $109 Fenomeno tournament. I'm afraid of this because I'll have a heart attack. I was actually happy when I received junk cards, because then I was sure that I was making the right decision: to fold. Each time I threw chips into the pot, it scared me so much that I could compare it to trying to take the chips out of the mouth of a lion that was ready to eat my hand as soon as I made the slightest mistake.

Tu sum up
You can be sure that I love You all and I apologize to those I have not mentioned. I often write about very personal things because I treat you as friends. I trust You and I often share with You things that I don't talk about with anyone. I must admit that it makes me feel better.
I feel a kind of bond with many of You and I dream that one day I will be able to meet in person, talk, drink coffee, go for a walk and even play a few hands.
Thank You all. I'm sure that thanks to the CardsChat forum, recreational players or pathological gamblers (like me) are being created into Poker Champions here. I am often ashamed of being an inexperienced player. Moreover, I sometimes write too long and off topic. Unfortunately, I have no experience in poker or being a forum member. This is the first and only forum of which I am a member. I change my avatar also to just let You know that I am not a...(i dont know what it was) but just normal human.
Good Luck in Life and in Poker Mates ;) Love You All!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) I visit CC daily to keep in touch with the people I have met on the forum. It's an opportunity to have interesting exchanges with persons living all around the world.
2) And I come here to support my team mates in the CC Team League. It's very important to me.
3) I also visit CC to try to improve my game by playing the CC games on PokerStars (previously) and on Replay now.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
1. Special Events - rarely there are some unattractive Events ongoing.

2. CC Team League - did not missed a Season since 2017.

3. I am a Loyaler & Volunteer, should keep up the pace with what is ongoing.