Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

EdsonJr

EdsonJr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1 - obter informações sobre torneios e eventos
2- trocar experiências com outros jogadores de poker
3- fazer parte de uma comunidade internacional do meu jogo de cartas favorito

W

WaffleCone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. The number one reason is the community, having like-minded passionate people that care about results and also having fun.
2. Knowledge of others, changes my general opinion and expands my education about poker.
3. Always always always learning

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
1) First of all now I visit the forum because it is my routine every morning, maybe lately I don't post much because it is the first news when I wake up, before going to work.

2) any new messages from CardsChat, tournaments, messaging, etc.

3) Excellence in organization and renewal.

Everaldo

Everaldo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello CC team. Taking advantage of the fact that there is still time, I will respond with great pleasure.

1 Get the passwords and play the freerolls whenever possible. A while ago, during the pandemic, I spent a lot of time working from home and I confess that I had a lot more time to interact and exchange experiences on topics. Unfortunately, I no longer have a suitable environment for games and I often end up playing only on my cell phone.
2 Improve my BR and whenever possible play Live tournaments. As I don't have a suitable environment to play, whenever possible I go to Poker clubs close to home.

3 Play the Seasons Championship. Without a doubt, this is where I dedicate most of my time. I really like this competition and the way it is done. I always try to do the most for the team.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. To get wonderful passwords for freerolls
2. To get involved in interesting posts from members
3. To collect CardsChat chips

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Top reason: the community
2nd reason: the lessons
3rd reaso: share opinions about how different people play various types of poker games.

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

Here is my thoughtful (and true) response contribution to why I visit CardsChat.

The main reason I visit CardsChat is generally to keep up with what’s going on in the community and the engage with others in the development of each other. I must admit I haven’t been attending as much as I’d like lately but am managing my return to work and recovery from surgery (as previously mentioned) so am looking forward to getting back to normal and getting in here more regularly.

I like to see what special events are taking place and look to whether I can get involved in the time I have.

To take part in Freerolls (getting passwords and checking start times) if I have the time.

But on the whole I come here as I feel part of the community and enjoy the experience.

Damo

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. News about
Poker
2. Our freerolls
3. To try to improve your game

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 - Well, I can't say it's the main reason but every day I log in to check the freeroll passwords.

2 - I also usually go in to see the most recent posts (and news) that I'm interested in by also exploring the 'whats news' tab.

3 - Finally, I come to follow the posts that I am interacting with.

kulydn11

kulydn11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
1. Playing poker - CardsChat offers a lot of different opportunities and playing times.

2. Learn about poker and the world of poker. Sometimes I know something that I don't know yet. Sometimes I find out about a poker problem that I have. And of course learn about current events and issues in the poker world.

3. Post and read forums.

Barby1927

Barby1927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
1. I’m relatively new at poker and am eager to learn!
2. I’ve always loved playing cards of any kind and recently downloaded Gin Rummy online game (which, for my money ought to have its name changed to “Knock”…maybe I should start playing with real people, 😂)!!
3. I work from home and have fewer occasions to get out and socialize 🤨

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. To visit the community hangout and see what people are posting about.
2. To check league scores.
3. To see what new competitions are coming up..

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My top 3 reason you visit CardsChat
  1. Play poker against players from all over the world with or without experience
  2. Improve my English that is not my native language
  3. Earn some money

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
1. The main reason is a very strong selection of poker players. With whom I want to improve my skills for successful playing in various poker tournaments.
2. Participation in the team league obliges me to be aware of the affairs of my team. I consider it my duty to insure partners if they do not have the opportunity to play their part.
3. When the pokerstars platform was used, the password for the freeroll could only be taken here. This is irrelevant now, but I want to keep up to date with the portal's news all the time.

P

Paulorocha1993

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1 Poker news.

2 Frerolls

3 Interesting Discussions.

Joseito

Joseito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To learn more about poker
Meet more people
and get freerolls

bluezera

bluezera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. hello! So, I worked 10 years as a dealer and I play frequently in every poker room and I realized that Cardchat is a very popular and sought after room.

2. I would like to interact with the forum chat and exchange tournament experiences.

3. absorb the most information from the tournaments

A

amartens

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi I like to see the new posts and learn new things on CC site. I like to read all insights to poker games that others have experienced. I like to find passwords for CC games on the 3 sites I play poker on.

sugaAA

sugaAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
  1. The most important point of why I came here is because of the brilliant Freeroll tournaments they do at 888poker.
  2. Second place as to why I choose CardsChat is because they have a great active forum that is very helpful for any level of poker.
  3. . And finally I choose cardschat so as not to miss any welcome bonus or any interesting offer to play tournaments

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 seek more knowledge 2 play great free tournaments 3 get closer to poker players

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. For the friendship. It is so fun being in tourneys and rooting or hoping that someone has a good game, knowing they are part of the Cardschat family.

2. For the poker sites. Most of the sites I have bankroll at is due to Cardschat recommending poker sites to play at. Over the years I have joined at least 6 poker sites due to Cardschat recommendation.

3. For the freerolls. I do not play as much as I used to, but it is fun to play in the daily, weekly, monthly, and special games that Cardschat offers from time to time. Cardschat freerolls are good way to improve one's game without having to spend an atm or a leg.

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
1. to play the german wordle
2.to read news
3. to sign up for freerolls :)