Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

S

Sergio1907

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
1. Communicating with men, meeting new people, opportunities and getting help.
2. Learn and share information about the poker world.
3. Participate in freerolls to increase the level of play and gain invaluable experience.
Good to everyone and lots of chips

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
3 main reasons i visit CardsChat.

1: To engage with other members learn and grow.

2: For information in regards to whats happening or going on in the world of poker.

3: To participate in competition tasks and freerolls

B

Barbacoas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
1.- I love poker news
2.- I Want see the other players opinion
3.- I can practise my short English

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1: It is my favourite poker newspaper where I find out what is new in the poker world.
2: Even after 50+ years of playing poker I can always find something new on here.
3: Meeting friends I have talked to on here for many years now.

walt3r

walt3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1 participate in tournaments
2 join from the community
3 have more accesses

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1. Interest in Poker & Sports betting (Great forum for both)
2. Variety of different Freerolls & Home Games
3. League Games (learning from other players, strategizing how to play in 30 player tournaments)

BudBerma

BudBerma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
1. New to the site, so just to see what it offers.
2. Learn to be a better player.
3. Try out the freerolls.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Because I'm an old (fart) original Loyaler and I had way too much fun with my friends.

Sad to see the freeroll challenge I created to encourage members to chat & watch freeroll games for nothing more than bragging rights at CC Freerolls ( Adventurebound Challenge). The big shut down of US players took it's toll & most of us had no choice but to quit playing because there were no sites left for us. We all had so much fun as a family... hope someone will start them up again!

The game was simple, someone starts a thread pregame and during the game we talk smack to each other ( in a polite way) & the winner of bragging rights was the last person active in the thread left in the game. No matter if the winner made the money level or not it was to the last thread contributer in the game for the win. Nothing lost nor ventured ... just friendly competition to promote CC.

P

Pajarinnnn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Nos encantaría que participara en nuestra encuesta del mes de marzo y, a cambio de su atenta respuesta, le regalaremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas hasta el mes de marzo de 2024). Para obtener sus fichas, proporcione una respuesta reflexiva a la pregunta de la encuesta. Un moderador o administrador revisa la calidad de las respuestas antes de otorgar fichas.

Pregunta de la encuesta:

Enumere las tres razones principales por las que visita CardsChat. Enumérelos en orden de preferencia, siendo el primero el más importante.

1. La razón principal por la que visitas CardsChat
  2. La segunda razón por la que visitas CardsChat
  3. La tercera razón por la que visitas CardsChat

Nuestro programa VIP brinda oportunidades para recolectar fichas VIP que se pueden usar a cambio de merchandising, dinero en efectivo y torneos VIP especiales que se llevan a cabo varias veces al mes. Para obtener más información, consulte nuestra Guía del programa VIP .

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. Poker
2. Poker
3. Poker

B

boykapower

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
1 I like to be informed about poker
2 I like the poker community
3 view information on key tournaments and more

K

kingwhil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1. I like to know about poker strategy
2. It's good to know about people who are evolving doing this way every time but I want to reach a higher level in poker
3. There are 3 free freerou that will help me a lot

G

Goalie35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
1. The poker study course
2. Discuss hand situations
3. Find out how others play the game.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 To learn and to find out what's new in poker.
2 participate in team tournaments and freerrols
3 meet people and exchange knowledge

W

willpwr9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DO
Chips
1. I like the freerolls becasue players can learn to play and enjoy games that rewards them for their talents.

2. For the community, its a great place to meet and discuss strategy with other poker players.

3. I also visit to stay up to date with current poker events.

D

Dominicos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1. I'm starting to play poker for money and I find it very motivating to be in contact with other experienced poker players here at Cards Chat
2. I saw that there is a lot of interesting information here on Cards Chat for a beginner like me!!
3. Cards Chat provides the opportunity to play freerolls, and that's incredible.

A

Andrews21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 Well No other reason than playing poker of course.

2 Because in order for me to get the passwords I have no other choice but 2 visit cardschat

3 I like to see what the forums are talking about

accaccio_chaves

accaccio_chaves

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1. **Strategy and Skill**: Poker is a game that involves an exciting mix of strategy, mathematical ability, and situation reading. I like to play poker because it challenges me to think strategically, make calculated decisions, and adapt my approach based on the cards I receive and the behavior of the other players at the table.

2. **Exciting competition**: Poker offers an exciting and unpredictable competition. Each hand is an opportunity to test my skills against other players and see who can make the best decisions and win the pot. The adrenaline rush of facing challenges and overcoming adversity is one of the reasons why I keep returning to poker.

3. **Socialization and community**: Poker is more than just a game; it's a social activity that allows me to interact with others, share experiences, and build friendships. Sitting at a poker table creates a unique atmosphere of camaraderie, where we can share stories, exchange tips, and even learn from other players. The poker community is diverse and welcoming, which makes the game even more rewarding.

ronaldof2

ronaldof2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1- without a doubt the Freerolls
2- Poker news and questions you may have.
3- Share opinions and experiences

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. The $ you can potentially win w/o any cost at all in the tourneys
2. The competition
3. learning tool

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1. When I first joined CC, there was a variety of sites and games (mainly hold 'em but others as well) stocked with good but beatable players...you could take them down ONLY if your game improved enough to be better than theirs consistently. AND, like myself, all were willing to help you achieve this.

2. Platinum was a level aspired to because you always had a seat to some of the best "freerolls" in pokerdom on the net. If good enough and willing to play anything from Badugi to Razz, and if you had the time which I did then, you could earn a three figure bankroll within half a year..playing for fun.

3. The "administrative" moderators, then as now, are some of the best in the business...you know who you are as I've communicated via PM with you. There are/were some greatly helpful "player" moderators as well. The ones available now, you know who you are but I haven't been in contact lately with many of you. Hugh is no longer on the forum (I believe) as well as a few others that I have missed. Poker playing and life in general punches your ticket without your realizing sometimes.

Ontario canada has severely curtailed online poker playing for the likes of me. CC along with other online poker entities have been firewalled. Incentives such as major games with large prizes, game choice, fields to play in, freebies of various sorts, sizes and values...no longer exist.

I realize this was a March survey and this is April but I no longer visit as often as I once did. I do play on Replay Poker just for practice as Polytarp but even if I win a CC tourney there via PStars, transferring the winnings is a little onerous. ACR requires a Windows 10 platform (at a minimum) with the attendant mandatory consumer treadmill hardware upgrades. Cellphones/pads..are great for gaming when killing time but you're usually distracted doing this so I avoid risking any funds/information doing this which is more of a security issue than anything else. CC is a great forum and as long as it keeps reinventing itself and anticipating rather than responding to industry pressure, it will remain one of the best. Unfortunately, CC has not been able to maintain parity in the amount of poker playing available nor the prize pools for players in Ontario..its just not cost effective in my opinion. Again, that's life..there's no requirement for it to be fair.

Last edited:
R

ricardays

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
  1. Freerolls, Perfect to practice some aggresive plays w/o investing any money.
  2. Check and study some poker theory, starting hands, odds and so on.
  3. Connect with the poker community, always fun to see some posts and news.