Lost All-In With AA

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wellll I think i read here that Aces win 7 out of 10 :)

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this case, I'm reviewing the hand in replay to understand if there was a mistake on my part when the allin with aces went, maybe it was not worth rushing, but raising?

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all loss with AA all -in
And when it happens to me...
I just wanna pukeeeeeeeeeee
lol

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Losing with AA is natural in poker. There is no invincible hand. Especially pre-flop. However, if you have AA, know that it is one of the most difficult hands to play. You push All-in, everyone runs. You limp in that guy with a 2 in the hand hits 222. However if you want to get somewhere you have to play hard when you have an AA in your hand. After all ... This is Poker!​

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
take a break if I it's a cash game, if it's mtt i have to shrug it out and keep playing my best

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting aces cracked is a common occurrence. It happens so much in fact, that I feel a little tinge of fear and panic every time I get aces dealt to me. It's not excitement at the prospect of winning a big pot. It's the fear that I'm about to get my hand cracked and lose a big pot with cards that I simply can't fold. All you can do is shake it off, try to maintain your composure and get those chips back one pot at a time.

R

Ramdes010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes many times, just like all in with kk or qq. It’s normal.

P

poker hp635

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
therefore, AA is the best hand of all, but it doesn't always win, so I don't remember, but I lost many times with this hand. so when AA is faced with a double feeling and pleasure and fear of losing with that hand again

T

tokomoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play with two aces I always think I will lose.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cuss

I cuss for a minute or two; then laugh and forget it.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i have AA and someone plays high bets i normaly play all in if you los it is a shit happens Situation but normaly you win but what is normal in poker :D i never lost so much AA like in this year :(:eek::D:cool:

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup. Short-stacked yesterday, pretty much forced to call an all-in, preflop, with AK suited. Against a pair of sixes, turns out. 648AA came out on the board. Sometimes poker just sucks.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter how much you say you lose with AA, I've been the winner most of the time.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Loosing an winning wirh AA is just mathematics. Some players have not the overview from winning percentage. If you run multiway with AA against 78suited, KK and JT suited you loosing more hands as you win. A lots of people think why i loose, but i was favourite. Then they think, dumb player why he call wiht 78, fake software etc. but never think about that he must isolate the AA or lay down if he is not the favourite preflop. Very good players can lay down AA, bad player call down everything, as well if flush or straight is more then possible. Allways remember that you loos statistically 3 hands out of ten hands with AA. Another fact ist recognizing, you remember the bad beats the hundred hands you win, you say it was normal. After the next 10 played hands you forget this hands. Its normal, in live you didnot remember the thousands km were you drive without an accident, but the one accident in your live youll never forget.

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday sucked for AA. In three hours I had my AA cracked 6times run up against AA and lost 3times and made less than a blind 2times.

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually win with pocket AA,
BUT
I dont know what is going on this week
I lost 80% of the KKs i played
And i'm not talking about multiple villain post flop situation, i'm talking about pre flop all in situation
:(

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next time you have aces ... just fold ! Easy ! :D

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know who said that with pocket aces or you will win a small pot or you will lose a big one.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never take AA for granted. If my opponent does not fold quickly, I always assume that here is a big chance that I might loose this hand.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Its normal that you loose sometimes with AA. Its only math, the opponent has his percentage to win. Sometimes he hits his cards and mostly you win. If you play multi way it is logically that you loose more hands you win. Its simple math truth. But if you win you win big potts which you need for a deep run. It is hard but you must recognize all the wins with AA and not only remember the bad beats or loosing hand. Enjoy every AA you have a positive value on the long run with this cards combination. For sure its bad if you loose important potts in the end phase of a turney but the net times you sit on the other side of the coinflip and win.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DO it again. Go all in again the next time around you have AA. Best wat to get over the bad beat.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not lost with A?A? recently, most of the times people fold when I have A?A? lol :D

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's more frustrating when the people had 34 and get a straight though

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I experienced it myself. It's just part of the game. You don't always win ij poker.