INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Is very annoying.

It is the best hand you can have, but sometimes the other cards do not support, but what can be done, in a game where luck also counts. :(

W

wwwb66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing can be done about it ... You can blame luck, math, opponent or God. You have to grit your teeth and keep playing, next time you win.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I lose with AA literally every day.
Just move on. Nothing to see here.
Bad beats should still get a small "doh!" from you, buyt nothing else.
Get your volume up. Play a strong strategy and don't worry when you lose.
AA is simply a nive starting hand. Once the flop comes, it is just a made hand. It doesn't beat two pair, 3 of a kind, straights, flushes, boats or quads (or straight flushes).... stopover-rating it, and the losses will stop bothering you so much.
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Happens all the time, get over it.
Only last night in the CC free-roll, I won an all in flip with pocket Queens, against pocket Kings, then a couple of hands later had my pocket Kings crushed by Ace/Seven off.
Just because you may have the best hand pre-flop, does not mean you are going to win on the River, When you are all-in then it is up to the Poker Gods to decide, not Skill, just pure dumb luck, and sometimes you ain't that lucky.
Register for the next game and get over it.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an injustice when you lose with AA and all in I lost many times with AA in my hand and I was really nervous.

complex1

complex1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Variance has really been tough for me the last month. I play mainly micro and low stakes and have had a significant downswing. Hopefully it will not last much longer. I have seemed to get a better hand in pre flop and lost so much this last month. It's tough on the spirit!!!

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hang in there

Give and take all day. Win a little and lose alot in poker is normal for everyone. When I have pocket bullets and go all in I always lose. Hang in there bud you will be fine. Capo1014

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha and who doesn't like beer man, well in my opinion, I just think inside myself and analyse the hand and avoid getting angry because of the bad luck you have with this hand sometimes.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It is what it is. I will never get use to it.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First, I get PO'd. Second, I talk rare language to myself and whoever is near(kind of loud!). Third, I throw my hands up in the air and maybe push things within arms length out of my way. I wonder why I went all-in with AA and then I remember that the guy who did the same with a Q7offsuit and won on the river was another algorithm elimination. Whew, I ran out of air writing this.
Cheers!

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play with two aces I always think I will lose

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will win and lose with AA's there not bulletproof.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had em 3 times the other night, lost 2 out of the 3 times. It happens every now and then but I don't let it get to me anymore, I expect to lose to em nowadays..lol..good luck and keep grinding.

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I literally posted in another thread last night about how AA is a trap hand for me... And its funny I see another thread about this today. I also lost such a big hand in a tournament on ACR today with AA. I can't stand having AA honestly, I think it is because it has absolutely broken my heart so many times and today AA really really shattered my heart into pieces... I was sitting about top 5 (I think 2nd) a little bit before late registration ended there was 3 or 4 levels to go when one of the other big stacks in the tournament who had right around as many chips as I did kept raising me preflop when I had the AA. After he raised me again for the second time pre flop I jumped all in thinking once again I had the tournament in the bag and would be chip leader by several hundred thousand chips... The other player had KK but of course hit another K on the flop. I seriously almost never win with AA. I am not kidding or exaggerating either. I went from thinking I was gonna be chip lead by an enormous amount to having about as many chips as you have to start the tournament in a matter of moments. I kept playing for a bit like an idiot nd burnt up a bit more of my bankroll before deciding to stop for a while so I could collect myself.. It was a heartbreaker. To answer you question on the thread though I like to read some of the books I have on poker or play my nintendo switch or watch a few episodes of a tv show to let go of being on tilt. Having AA leaves me on tilt more often than not though!

J

JJLakes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus Daniel San....Just breathe in,bite my lip and breathe out.It's been said we've all lost multiple times with AA,KK,QQ, whatever. AA is only a pair it can be easily beat.

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is mental, in one tournament alone I just cashed ITM, along the way i saw set vs set and then someone hit river quads, multiple high pairs vs over pairs and of course I bust out AJ vs KK flop A74 Q river K, I am not new to online poker or the game in general but for someone who only plays 2-3 tournaments a day it just seems like a lot of strange things happening. might take my money off ACR just to be sure.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probabilities, and probably not with AA.

The probabilities say to push with AA, we all wait for that "trap" hand, to spring on the opponent. You get dealt AA, decide to spring your trap, and end up losing, caught in your own trap.
The way to deal with it is: nobody forced you to make your choice, It didn't work out, move forward, don't dwell on the unexpected loss.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
At 888 poker room when I have aces I am prepared to lose. I don't know what's going on with at 888 but I'm getting afraid of the aces in the past few days.

Last edited:
GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If I lose with AA it depends on the hand I play !! I smile, I breathe and I take it as part of the variance of the game, I am not into drinking alcohol while I play ... but if it relaxes you and it makes you good to have a beer.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you do to change your mind if you lose to AA?

I drink beer to forget it.
No way sometimes if they lose and it is best to accept that this is poker

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just get used to it, it happens regularly
having a quick look back through my history, over a long period of time, all in with AA for me wins about 50% of the time
maybe thats just pokerstars but thats how it is for me

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be in the cases of many of you ,, in the time that I have been playing ,,, incredible only two occasions in approximately 1,000;, hands,, I have played allin, I have played tribeteados, simple only with the minine bet and the variance is always against ,, but, in my case I have to keep them playing very passive and not paying to lose ... great hand AA ,, the skewers ... one day it will give me joy .for now let's be patient ,, luck with the nuts ...

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When this happens to me I always let a few hands pass, maybe a full blind to relax and get back to the game if I'm at cash tables, if it's a tournament I'm completely dejected haha ​​but it's game stuff!
you can only accept and continue