Lost All-In With AA

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you do to change mind if you lost at all-in with AA?

I drink beer to forget it.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go DEEP in 900 players down to 20players in a 3k-5k gtd and have a rail of Cardschat members that staked you watch AA vs AJ
9da635dd647a42b50c2606ecdd7f6d35.png

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh its don't be mad at variance its funny how cruel she is, dont let her upset you and then you don't have to cool off. Or you can use Bruce Banners secret.....He is always mad!!
9k=

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online games for example, world of tanks help me. Then I watch movies or TV shows, mostly horror or mysticism. I do not advise you to use alcohol often, the moment may come when you start to play specifically in order to drink beer :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just watched Spraggy having AKs, 3-way all-in with AA and AJ
flop KKx

You will playing more and more and easier move on. But I like beer so give me some. :D

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've only been playing for almost 3 years and honestly i never saw much sense in complaining about the deck, since i sometimes break someone's AA.
that's what poker is, variance and.........variance.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, nothing. I just click on the another one, and do it all over again.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will stand up, drink something and try to think that it's fine, I didn't do anything wrong, it's just bad luck.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say thank you to math and move on.

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces get cracked all the time and nothing will change if you pout. It’s not that it happens, it’s WHEN in my game it happens that gets under my skin. Nothing like having a big stack getting your AA in position a villain or two bet big or shove into you. If you win you’re chip leader cruising to the final table and your biggest payout . If you lose you have a min cash that will haunt you for a while.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I do not change my mind if I lose with pocket AA. It happend too many times to me. But anyway I try to not go all the time all-in if possible. Prefer turn/river dominance.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to have AA not to answer the all-in, I would say it's impossible, but poker is a game with good luck and bad luck and I try to take any outcome calmly otherwise I won't see good luck

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be having a beer about 1 out of 5 times heads up. Sure, you can count the head on the beer if you want.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just get reeally angry for some seconds and try to forget about it.

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket Aces are a nice hand but of course often somebody hits something and you lose. Is part of the game. You also win some hands against pocket Aces over time. Your hands which you lose with pocket Aces will stay longer in your mind

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just move on . . . I really believe that it is 50/50 with my aces being cracked and me cracking someone else's aces . . . I find it amusing the people who get upset when their aces are cracked, yet when they crack someone's aces they are the first to send a 'gloating chat' . . . Good sportsmanship is not showing disappointment nor gloating too much . . .

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just move on . . . I really believe that it is 50/50 with my aces being cracked and me cracking someone else's aces . . . I find it amusing the people who get upset when their aces are cracked, yet when they crack someone's aces they are the first to send a 'gloating chat' . . . Good sportsmanship is not showing disappointment nor gloating too much . . .

You ought to run HH. If it is 50/50, you should be doing much better.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA best hand

Good night everyone, mathematically you will win 80% vs against other pairs, and all other hands.
I've been playing poker since 2018, and I noticed a big difference from playing AA, at pokerstars and other sites.
At pokerstars it is the site that I lose the most with AA, and on the bet365 and GGpoker sites it is where I most win with AA.
In my opinion, pokerstars programming is done to allow recreational players to win more often with weaker hands to encourage them to keep playing, because if a recreational player always loses he would not play anymore, that's why you have so many players going All in with hands very weak, in my opinion.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Replay the the hand and see if you could have played it differently.
AA is the best hand pre-flop.
After the flop you could easily be behind to your Villain(s) range.:)

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker, do not get upset. I lost to my opponent twice in a row when I had a full house AAA++in my hands. And both times I was run over by a square.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Replay the the hand and see if you could have played it differently.
AA is the best hand pre-flop.
After the flop you could easily be behind to your Villain(s) range.:)
only find out about it when the cards are opened:D:D:D

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it happens. It is important to remain calm and continue to make the right decisions, in the long run these hands make no difference.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is only 85% winner...it's the other 15%

I hate....

Thank you for listening!!!

Go CNC!

:joyman:

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you do to change mind if you lost at all-in with AA?

I drink beer to forget it.
I analyze the hand, how it was played. If my mistake is not, I calmly continue to play further. Never limp aces in early position, you will find problems. Weak players don't understand this, they think AA is always a winning hand, then they blame the RNG when they get run over by an opponent.:eek: