N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Played in one today where there was AA KK 88, three all ins. Dude hit quad 8s.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost with AA when some guy got straight with low cards like 54o

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
What do you do to change mind if you lost at all-in with AA?

I drink beer to forget it.
there is no need to do something, all the more to drink alcohol, if you have AA - this does not mean that you won, of course it is insulting, but this is poker...;)

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

THIS IS A POKER BROTHER WITHOUT LUCK ANYWHERE:)

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a little funny to read the complaint that your AAs lost. The question immediately arises - what do you do when you beat an AA opponent?
Personally, I'm not so worried when I lose with this card.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I lose an Allinn with AA, I understand that this is a game and everything is possible, I don't get upset and think that I just had no luck today, not my day, I just need to put up with it and move forward.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens all the time.

You have the "best" hand and you loose.

Playing poker is like trying to grab a wet bar of soap.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had 3 AA's yesterday in one Tournament. Lost every AA with all-in at pre-flop :mad:

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't overestimate the power of aces; it's just a pocket pair.

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won against AA with a royal flush tipped the dealer £10 for the royal as I won the Royal jackpot it was like 3k almost

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some years ago i lost 4 times whit AA in a row.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try again. of course, in the next hand that has the AA pair, I will analyze the plays better and in many cases I move all in again. I think that out of 10 AA hands you lose about 2.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened at the worst moment of the biggest tournament, Million 15th, I opened UTG standard 2.5 whole 160BB, got two callers, BTN 3bet 15x, I 4bet 40x everyone folds and the BTN shoved allin to which I called, KQvs AA, he paired his K on flop and Q on turn, and I was in owe as I lost.
I was sooo freaking mad I played shootout with 27.5 to get another ticket, bear in mind my bankroll was 187 USD, I lost the first shootout then the second, went on to play 22 and 11 and 5.5 sats while playing shootout 27.5, my bankroll went to zero in no time all because of AA vs KQ that the button should ve folded after my 4bet.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won against AA with a royal flush tipped the dealer £10 for the royal as I won the Royal jackpot it was like 3k almost
You won 3k, the pot and tipped the dealer 10, how generous!!!

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost all in with aces

This what happens most of the time online. Its usally how I lose tournaments.

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven’t we all? Lol. Part of the game. You’re guaranteed to have the best hand going in! Lol

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In cash games, it really shouldn't bother you that much, although I can understand the frustration if you are deep into an MTT where losing this can cost hundreds of buyins. Regardless you should not be too bothered by it and maybe just get some blood flowing with some exercise as there is nothing you can do about a situation like this.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is why I never judge my results based on the outcome of the cards.

As soon as the chips go into the middle, the hand is over from a strategy standpoint. If you hold the AA and get all-in against KK and 88, you have won the hand. You have done your job. The results DO NOT MATTER. Oh I know how painful it can feel to watch the board cards run out K8248, you feel like you didn't win the hand at all, you feel like you came in third place behind the quad 8's and the set of kings.

But you didn't. You won the hand. Period. Any claim to the contrary is misguided... but almost every poker player would claim they lost the hand. Poker players sure are weird. :D

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just shrug it off and move on.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is easily possible i have seen two different players lose it in three hands. mostly falls to straight or flush

S

speeditall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although AA is rare. Quads is a dinosaur so I'm happy that he called although for you it sucks better luck next time

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Nothing. it has hapened to me countless times. I t only really hurt in a live 1 million invitaional were at the final table we were 4 left and i flopped the 3rd ace then lost runner runner to Q 7 of who madde a straight . That time still gives me nightmares but normally I just take it in stride.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Several times I have lost an all in with my pocket aces. Seems like both pocket aces and pocket kings are given to get you out of the game. I am always afraid, but it's hard to lay them down.

Beatlebug