Lost All-In With AA

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm used to it and I don't let myself be dominated by a bad feeling or by frustration, when we are all in preflop and I lose it is painful but if it is on the flop, turn, or river it does not usually generate a bad feeling, I analyze if I played it wrong, luck influenced , etc.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Next time I'll win, what else can I do?

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion about aces will not change. They are still aces.
Apparently, I've already lost all-in with AA so many times that I've moved on to the acceptance stage.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have AA I go straight to the all in, I prefer to lose straight than to regret it later.When I have AA I go straight to the all in, I prefer to lose straight than to regret it later.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple things should seem banal.We all lost with the top pairs and not only with AA.Learn to lose with dignity and keep your emotions in check.Everything will definitely come back to you and a good mood and victory!

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definitely stand and give it a rest... That would put me close to tilt mode and that is not poker is just hoping for a good game and not making a good game out of it...

I think luck is important but there other things that matter as well..

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I lose everyone with AA I take a deep breath and try to concentrate again saying to myself that I have done what should be done.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Part of the game!! 85% of the times youll win!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink whiskey, vodka or brandy, smoke a cigarette and then continue playing poker.:)

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you lose with AA all in it is the same as if you lost with KK, QQ JJ, or even 2 n 7 offsuit. Bottom line is ........... YOU LOST !!!! So suck it up bittercup and wait for the next opportunity to play the game again.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shit happens, shake it off and go on... next time you crack somones aces and feel like a champ.

M

monsieuradl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing with AA

You just have to be aware that when going all-in with aces there is a chance that you don't win the hand.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just accept the fact that I’ve made the right
decision and laugh it off and on to the next table lol.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened to the best of us. It's the best hand pre-flop but not always the best when the hand is over. I have lost to three of a kind, straight, flush, etc. You do win with it but sometimes you don't. That's why so many of us love poker, because you never know what's going to happen.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Don't be sad, this is not the last time you play with AA.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
AA is nothing when the game has to eliminate someone.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost on the same day with this card three times in a row, all in tournaments, after that I play carefully with this card, I go to allinn only under duress.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the same thing that I do after losing with other cards) move on ...

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost on the same day with this card three times in a row, all in tournaments, after that I play carefully with this card, I go to allinn only under duress.

you're just mego-lucky!)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
noticed you were the chip leader, i would keep plugging away to get your chips back, seems to work for me, you cant lose all the time.....can you?

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to be angry when I moved my AA, but now I take it easy, because it's poker and any combination can fit here .. Of course it's not nice, but AA is just the strongest preflop hand and nothing more. It is even more unpleasant when this hand is moved by a very weak player who plays with any two cards constantly and in this situation collects the best combination. But there is a calm answer to this - a distance that will put everything in its place ....

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
HELLO NOTHING HAPPENS OVER THE YEARS YOU REALIZE THAT SOME BREAK YOUR AA AND OTHERS YOU BREAK OTHERS SO KEEP PLAYING ANYTHING ELSE :D