Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The betters than me... they keep coming on bunches.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive

I love playing against aggresive players and when the time is right I go for the knockout everytime. Boom Boom Capo1014

gloemcesar

gloemcesar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CL
Chips
Hi there

I dont like to play with bingo lucky ones. Hate when i have for example AKs and villians calls a all in with J2s and flip the flush and just drawing death every card. 0-0

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay attention to chats at all. And I do not like to sit at the same table with players who have aggressive behavior in the game, especially with those who constantly play all-in.

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing against players who go all-in all the time

I honestly hate playing against players who go all-in all the time, be it amateurs or beginners, because they go all-in with good hands, but not monsters. For example: they go all-in with 9J,9,10,56,A9, or hands similar to these. An all-in should only be done with monster hands, meaning very strong hands, those hands where you will always have the best chance of winning, for example: AA,KK, and AK suited. these are the 3 best hands you can go all-in with. As for QQ,JJ,1010,JA,QA, you should think carefully before putting in all your chips, as you may be losing or you may be beaten. Hope this helps

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am not going to say how someone should or should not play. It is poker and all our tactics make for great games <3 BUT I will say I hate rude people. There is never a need to be rude and it shows major flaws in their character.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is difficult to share a table with those players. The important thing is to focus on your game and not lose concentration.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hate playing with the type of people who always push and don't give other players any chance to pay while they don't have a good card, but they always push.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The player who just hit their 1 outer and then says ty when nobody says nh,or a player sucks out on the river and others say nh when really what are you saying to the player that lost the hand,sometimes players just need to say nothing,if you played in some of the live games I have you would never comment on someone's else misfortune,that is if you wanted to leave with your teeth

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i have made some tournament enemies

and they seem to try to go out of their way to bust me with junk, or laugh when i bubble allin and unlucky holding a strong hand .

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nits. I can’t stand them. It’s like trying to draw blood from a stone. 1 nit is fine because you can abuse their tightness but a full ring table full of nits is the worst because they inadvertently help each other out because chances of one of them having a strong hand increases.

R

rodrigonc340

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing with those players who are lucky, where they bet with 2 7 offsuited and get to make the best hand, I also don't like bingo players, they are the ones who go all in every hand, usually these players are also classified as the lucky ones. and hit any hand

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The ones that think they control the table by betting in every single hand. Especially when there are two of those in the table. I like just to wait and watch them fight each other.
Then they greatly deserve the tissue box on PS...

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The passive players are the ones I don't like to play, the aggressive ones are the players I like and from whom I take chips.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really dislike playing against players that are always insulting everybody, and putting people down. They also continually complain about the sites being rigged.

I do leave the chat on though, because you can use it as a tell. The loudmouths usually go quiet when they got a good hand...they need to concentrate on it. Good clue for me to fold, or play my hand carefully.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play against a player very agressive.

I have difficult against player that no play betting.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like playing poker with angry players who constantly insult everyone around me! I understand that there is a tilt when you are moved, but there is no need to offend a person for this, and other players are not to blame for this, you need to keep your emotions to yourself! I also don't like to play with especially aggressive players who go all-in all the time, on any two cards just to try their luck! And so I like to play with all the players, because each of the opponents is unique in its own way and interesting not only as a player, but also as a person! I wish you all good, good mood and good luck at the tables!

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ones who jam 100bbs over a 2bb open raise . they make a mockery of the game and lead me to think they didn't get enough love as children. sad really

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy all types. For me, it's a social game so it is fun to see the various interactions while other get mad about something so small. Just have fun.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The all in all the time like money grows on trees player

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky players. One out, knocked out on river...