Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Live: unclean and smelly.

Online: doesn't really matter.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like playing with sarcastic players. I DISABLE chat when there is someone like that playing on the same table.
They're just trying to get you to tilt. On the site I mostly play on, the one I make my money, all players are anonymous and there is no chat, period. Problem solved. After 45 years of playing poker, good luck on getting me to tilt. The biggest benefit is not having to change my screen name every other month once the players got used to my style. I did that a lot prior to Black Friday. It was a pain in the derriere. Again, problem solved.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slow players that have to think an hour for every pot and then fold

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good question. I don't like playing with players who have bad cards but always go all-in. And most importantly, when you have a good card, you want to teach him, and he wins you. It drives you crazy. There are also slow players. They think for a long time, as if at stake a million dollars.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I disable the chat always so I can only judge from how a person plays poker. Generally, I like it most, when someone plays consistently. But if, on the opposite, someone changes from playing loose to playing tight and vice-versa, that person is tricky to play against. I make notes, therefore, I know if someone changes his range.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yes, slow players also drive me crazy. I wonder then, is it their character or is it a trick they play?

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to play against players who go all in and players who take a long time to play and keep talking non-stop.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don'tike players who play really slow. Also very agressive players.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Players who thow stuff excessively, its very annoying.
I thought children weren't allowed to gamble.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like playing with sarcastic players. I DISABLE chat when there is someone like that playing on the same table.
A while back I may have had answer for this question. Now I do not care who I play against, poker is poker. I just play my game and make adjustments according to each opponent.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I hate to play with the type of people who always shove and don't give any chance to other players to call while they do not have any good card but shove always..i meant tilt player who wasted their money and waste others Money also by playing very bad..
I agree these people never get into the prizes and just don't let other people enjoy the game. They are just pests in poker.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t like play poker with players that speak all the time. I need concentrate in the table and I need silence 🙂

B

barstool

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1st thing I do in general is always change from the chat tab and not look to it at all.

I don't like playing against players who don't care and call/all-in with anything and see the bad beats coming and coming...

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The worst to me are the slow players who waste time for no reason, time is money!

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
with those who go all-in constantly without letting you see the flop with any cards but if you're not desperate and you end up equalizing and losing wait a bit you're going to have a good hand and in the end you put a stop to it I almost always see that they're the first to go of the mesas:D it's just a matter of patience:D

urubudopoker

urubudopoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't like to play against a player who flirts and pays all hands

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not care if a player is sarcastic , aggressive or offensive or whatever. I do not be like players who can manipulate RNG with specific bets , they give you bad beats , they are to be treated very carefully

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agro maniac idiots who shove with any two from any position and make a mockery of the game