Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ones I don't really enjoy playing with are those that put people down. It really irritates me to hear them call people all kinds of names. Sometimes, I leave the game because I cannot stand when they keep making fun of people. I am afraid of what I may say to them so I intentionally leave my game.

Beatlebug

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like playing very aggressive games that are rough just because they want to.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike players that are going all in all the time hoping for a win

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing againt --> THAT GUY!
YES --> THAT GUY!
That Guy who had to push ALL IN on EVERY HAND!
PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE WITH A BACKDOOR FLUSH NOW!!!

Faced off with one on the weekend in a tourni...guy went all in once 1guy called and lost, same guy did it again 2persons called and ran 2nd in the pot draw... I got KK the next hand and hoped he went all in again and all in he went again with pair of 5's I started to laugh until I saw that 5 on the flop giving him trips:mad::mad::mad: I was soooo pissed and started saying how lucky he was then boom K on the river:D:D:D:cool:

Happy days gave him the boot!!!

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to play with players who go all in or come into hands with any card!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
At online i dont like to play with a Loose Agressive Players. They're 3betiing a lot. They bluffing a lot. Prblem is that every board is it suits to his range.

At live poker i dont like play with drunk players and a players Who are playing first time a live poker. There got a lot of luck, and they dont afraid anything.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Maybe it's just me, but I find it annoying when playing at the lowest possible micro-stakes and there are one or two players who make huge pre-flop raises every hand. If you want bigger pots, move up a level or two. Many (?) use micro-stake games as a way to gain familiarity with different games without a lot of risk, and this just makes it less enjoyable.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't care for players that are abusive towards someone when they lose a hand. Take a friendly jab or two and move on. If you are that angry over losing a hand, it may time for you to take some time off from the tables or at least keep your nasty comments to yourself.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely loose/aggressive players, which is why I learned to play like one myself!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Contra los jugadores de pescado me frustran, juegan manos marginales y parece que el suave les ayuda, la verdad es que no me gusta jugar con ellos ...

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dislike to play with very lucky players.
Because, they can pass me over with their lucks that I can't prevent.

G

Gameguyguru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a fan of the guy with the highest bankroll that flexes it on the table. Still learning to go head to head with these guys

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like playing against people that are not skillfull so they rely on other strategies to try to win like tank timing or talking smack. But I do not cry over it. I fight fire with fire and although I'm very respectful I will tank longer and look at you and smile and play with your patience until you break. Time is irrelevant for me. I tell myself I have the most patience in the world when it comes to poker.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
players who 3 bet a lot preflop and very aggresive postflop players because they will put you in very hard spots that could make you lose your entire stack if you dont play well. also the players who just shove all in preflop with more than 20-25 bb stack without any previous raise or call before them.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
those players who play too aggressively and constantly rearrange, cause trouble and make it difficult to play.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not like players who are wasting time using the bank all the time. These are mainly players playing several tables or in a tournament taking time to get into the prize zone.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't enjoy playing against an aggressive player who bets big all the time. You cannot tell if he/she has a good cards or not. I watch their cards to tell which cards they play.

Beatlebug

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will say like that but moron player who are each hand all in.......i hate when i have player like that at my table.......

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I hate Dictator's who are constantly raising or re-raising with absolute rubbish, just because they read somewhere that aggression is the way to win. I will often limp when I come up against these type of players, knowing they are going to bump it up, then if I feel they are just making moves against me I will shove all-in over the top.
I do not like being dictated to, when I am playing Poker, and if it means I am going to lose and go out of the tournament, So Be It! I really don't care, as winning is not that important to me, I just move on to another game.
Aggression is a strong factor when playing Poker, but you have to know when to turn up the aggression and when to back off, balance between playing tight, and being aggressive is the key to playing better Poker.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like players who are wasting time using the bank all the time. These are mainly players playing several tables or in a tournament taking time to get into the prize zone.

Stalling before the bubble is legal & acceptable. If you were playing a High BI MTT, relatively speaking, you wouldn't be complaining about this as you would've learned from experience :)
I'm with you on milking the time bank, EVERY HAND!, but even that's not really the person's problem but my own impatience.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, there are no favorite and not favorite players. Playing poker is not a woman to be liked. A poker master is composure. I do not like when they insult each other.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me the worst kind of players to play against are the players who limp to sitters, it just wastes everyones time and hurts all the active players at the table.