Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the player always raising for no reason and don’t let people to play

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lucky ones, always avoid the lucky ones no matter what their skill level is :)

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like to play with those players who take a long time to play, I know it's part of the strategy, but it's really boring.
A game is a game so everyone has their own strategy.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It`s difficult for me to bet against players who think that permenent raise is a significant part of the game.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My worst and biggest enemy is...... myself. Anyone else i can handle.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like playing with someone who likes to disrespect others, one thing is to be upset when losing and send to the devil the PS platform and quite another to blame your opponent for what happened. I also do not like the player who does not accept to lose and that when he loses he calls you a fish lol makes you laugh and annoy at the same time.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have a particular type but i would say its frustrating when you play against really good players and they play junk and get lucky and then say "omg, i did not deserve to win that" - i find that a load of BS as they decided to play the hand, raise the pot and go all in...
I dont mind players who like a bit of chat and a bit of friendly needle as i can give as good as i get but generally speaking, any player who cannot show some class, sportsmanship and decorum at the table will eventually find their way out.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate those players that put so much pressure on the big and small blind posititions.Even though its a smart play,i still hate it.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Correctly. No need to pay attention to the superfluous.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like playing against unpredictable players who go with trash and how they always win on the river, you did everything right, fortune decided otherwise, RNG is not on your side that day, and after that you think that knowing how to play is a myth , reading books, watching streamers, learning to play - it just collapses if you lose to a fish with a garbage can

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is difficult to play against players who have an obvious upstreak, as if you do not play against them, you will still lose) but otherwise there is no difference against whom to play the main thing is not to tilt and play your A game

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not like to play against players with a big stack. They tend to bully others around. And it is not easy against LAGs. I try to to be patient against both of them.

A

AlabamaCam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah if I get on a table with one person on an obvious streak, I’ll just sit it out until either someone catches them or they reseat. Either way no point in trying to chase.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing against racists or people who discriminate against other people because of their class or nation they come from. It's understandable that sometimes you get angry at a bad play and end up offending another player for that reason, even if nothing justifies the offense.
But the type of person who uses racist artifices and discriminates against others just because they consider themselves superior because they have a different social status, or live in a country that has developed well enough to give them the luck of having been born there, that kind of person must be eliminated from society and the face of the earth or else they must learn why this is not the right attitude!

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely pay attention to conversations during the game. I try to be focused and not be distracted. But in general, the most dangerous opponents for me are experienced, skillful and patient players.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don’t like playing against the people that degrade others at the table it kills the whole experience.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't want to play against very aggressive players, 4bet 5bet; I do not like it at all

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't like playing with aggressive players

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which Kind of Player Do Not Like Playing Against?

I hate playing against the casual player that seems to be aware that they are lucky. It's so frustrating because there is nothing you can do to get them to fold. It's like they know that their card(s) is/are coming. You replay a hand and realize that there is absolutely nothing you could have done to get them to fold. Even if you had jammed pre-flop, they were calling you down regardless. It seems so reckless, but I see these type players run up stacks so often. The good thing about these players at my table is that they prevent me from getting involved with marginal hands, but it sucks because it makes me reluctant to get involved with the monster hands. It does seem that these type players are more common in the low stakes and freeroll games. I don't see it quite as often in bigger tournaments.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against those players who cannot be predicted, he can do the same with a pair of aces and maybe with 72.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, any opponent is an opportunity to gain valuable experience.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find newbies to be relatively tougher, in that it's harder to get them to recognize possible danger signs on cards showing, so bluffing is almost out of the question.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate slow players ,makes me feel suck waiting and waiting don't know what for

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the slow play. Cut off your Hud displays and play some poker like a human.