Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

S

Schijtlijster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The type of player I truly do not like playing against is the agressive one. I don't like it to wager many chips when I did not make a hand yet. Very tough to do for me.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with players who are excessively aggressive

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i love to play against every type of opponents =), as long as i am playing poker i love it

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like the ones that go all in ruins the game if you ask me,, I prefer real poker.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
there is no one type of player that I don't like to play with, I actually like to play against
All the profiles because that is how I am learning, and in poker there will always be all kinds of players, so even if I don't like to play against maniacs, I have to learn to play against them. to learn more every day.:joyman:

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LAGS give me the most amount of trouble.

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calling every hand!

I do not like playing with sarcastic players. I DISABLE chat wn there is someone like that playing on the same table.
Do not like players that call every hand when they have lots of chips it seem to me they beat you with a munch better hand a lot of time ! The big chip leader will win a lot time with a poor hand!

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Definitely calling stations who just don’t give up

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the teachy-preachers one when someone else gets their pots on a lucky draw

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
weak aggressive players, because besides being bad, they pay everything and sometimes end up hitting

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guilty of this too... I hate....

That GUY who always LAGS to the last second to play.....seems like they don't know if they're "under average" that LAGGING is detrimental to them achieving a "over average outcome".

Think about it....why waste time if your "UNDER AVERAGE" it just doesn't make sense.

Thank you for listening and make everyone's poker game ...better...

..bluff..

:angel:

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like playing with sarcastic players. I DISABLE chat when there is someone like that playing on the same table.

I don't like playing against players that make me go broke or cheaters.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite a controversial issue, sitting down at the gaming table you have to be ready for any opponents. it's like playing football on the attack, against a team that is only defending, no matter how you play, you can't say that you won't play with this opponent, and in poker.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I dislike the bullies on the table, although it is all part of the game, I love taking them down a peg or two when they are overly aggressive, especially with their mouths, because you sometimes get the loud mouths at a game who think they are the best, and let everyone know what they think.
I once came up against such a player when his favorite football team was playing Live on TV and he kept raising and re-raising other players at the table, moaning about how he was missing his team playing on TV.
He came up against me when I was dealt a Monster hand, and I took him out of the game, when he started to mouth off because I had slow played my hand, I just said "I have done you a favour mate, at least you can go and watch your football match now" everyone at the table erupted into laughter.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like players who goes all in all the time, they usually dont care about that tournament, and when they dont care they are lucky and probably wins

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I don't like playing against weak players and newbies who go all-in right away with any card, 23 or AA and don't know what to expect from this type of player.

volume_up

content_copy

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Logically, I don’t like to play against players who are much better than me.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont like playing with playong who go all in each hand......grrr sometime going all in its ok but all the time its not the same....

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate when someone whine at another!

Complain about slowplay/too aggressive/etc~ There's timer/time Bank for a reason...
Mine your own strategy and play!

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is great to play against bad passive players.

tihomalko

tihomalko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play against aggressive players, they are so easy ":D

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like playing against rude players. It's not nice to offend anyone at the table.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like playing against aggressive players:)