Which Kind of Player Do You Not Like Playing Against?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
aggro bad players. They create too many hard and thin spots and it only builds variance.

ps. I guess this topic should be created in other section like General Poker

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to play with the type of people who always shove and don't give any chance to other players to call while they do not have any good card but shove always..i meant tilt player who wasted their money and waste others Money also by playing very bad..

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive 3 betters to my left. Make mincemeat of me.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to play with too talkative and too confident players

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mean

I don't like playing with the mean player that rudely chats all the time.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems every time I’m not liking a certain player, I realize they are just usually a stronger player than I am. So its a bit of a love/hate for me. I usually respect what they are doing because its the correct play when they are the largest stack at a table and bully but, it can be frustrating. Maybe one day I’ll be that person :)

One other, might be a person who uses up all their time every single hand, but thats not that big of a deal, its most likely bothering me when I’m having an off day, but usually I’m a pretty chill person and don’t get bothered by much.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like playing with sarcastic players. I DISABLE chat when there is someone like that playing on the same table.

hah, you wish you could disable forum and don't read my post here, don't you? :D :D :D

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bearing in mind I play on low stakes tables, you meet a few people who go all in on nearly every hand, preflop, to the point where you won't get to see any more cards unless you call them and hope for the best.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like playing against winning players - save some money for the rest of us! :D

Generally try to learn from and adapt some of the strategies that give you the most trouble, as they are likely effective against others.

Good luck!

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bingo Players

I dislike most playing with "bingo players" You all know the kind I am talking of one that every hand raises regardless if they have rags or maybe even a good hand. Of course find these players in freerolls but I as well see a lot of them at cash tables just trying to buy the pot.

Have learned to just wait and not go on tilt until I have a good hand & hopefully then clean them out but taking what money they have after they have been betting with nothing and I know I have the nuts.,

God Luck All ! :D

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players who are really nasty to weak players and drive them away.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care who to play against, everyone plays as he wants this is their right.If I didn't like certain players I wouldn't play poker.Whether you like it or not, this is your problem and not someone's.You need to be more positive and patient and then luck will smile on you:)

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky aggressive maniac the stupidest shit players ever.

thaleshpa

thaleshpa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The ones that think they control the table by betting in every single hand. Especially when there are two of those in the table. I like just to wait and watch them fight each other.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who wait the max time to make their decision to check, bet, or fold.

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The player that bets on Hope rather than skill, sometimes called a Donk, but really just not a poker player. They never reach far in a tournament even with the world of luck, they need to stop playing, they just add clutter to what is already a patience game.

The algorithm should be able to spot their play and eliminate them quickly: food for thought poker sites.

C

Cardinal7123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The players that take all the time to decide - Seems like they think that if they don't check or bet immediately that they have a hand - they then bet wrong giving away there hand strength and lose anyway - The abusive player as well - some people get mad when they lose or get the best hand at pre-flop but then lose with a river or turn - card - poker hands are never guaranteed after pre-flop (it will be a straight or flush) and there are odds and some luck involved - they go full tilt after losing and start getting really aggressive and insulting in the chat box -start going all in every hand you want to play or keep on re -raising :eek:

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
players who play allin with any hand!:ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to play with rude or belligerent players. I don't really mind chat so much, even if I don't engage in it very often anymore. I actually started playing on a membership site back in the day. It was a sort of poker community with it's own forum and chat room. But most of the chatting was done at the tables. Sometimes there would be as many as three or four different conversations going on at single table simultaneously. It was always friendly though.

Nowadays, it's rare to even see someone say NH in the chat box. It seems the only time anyone says anything in the chat box it's to insult someone else or their play. Either that, or you'll get the occasional player that keeps the chat box filled with trash talk because they think they can gain an edge by antagonizing the whole table.