efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello once I played and reached the final table in a tournament and after 8 hours I couldn't sleep anymore... I had a hard day at work that day between entering the tournament I reached the final table and in the last break I stayed asleep and I stayed in the room jwjejej:D

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also fell asleep several times during MTT breaks, especially if I drink a little :)

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although sometime i m falling asleep but i m still win ththe game ,

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last night i played $110 ticket mtt but i falled a sleep.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And more than once, it was cool when I woke up at the final table:cool::cool::cool:

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

Oh, that's of course unlucky timing .. :D
Fortunately never happened to me before.

I'm always very concentrated and make sure I move a little during the breaks or eat something small.
Just the fear of missing good hands keeps me awake :D

But I also make sure I get enough sleep beforehand and only start bigger tournaments when I feel fit, especially if the buy in is higher, since the main events are always played relatively late in the evening (European time).

Fortunately, there are also suitable formats for this, which I occasionally switch to, be it Turbo or Sit n Go.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If once I was in a tournament but I was too tired to play it on PC I decided to play it on mobile and I fell asleep: v

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have done it a few times when I play at deep night after work, sometimes I wake up out of the tourney, and sometimes I am still kicking and go on to at least min cash.

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes many tournaments that have been chip leader i fall asleep ��

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

Depressing situation.

I've adprmeci, but not in a situation like this. I believe adrenaline won't allow it.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I never slept in a game, but I was about to bro, it was early morning when I was grinding, and I was very tired, but normally it doesn't happen since there is always a lot of action

V

vaselbrassel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
making sence

if there playing slow i'm out 40 winks gone for hours :eek:

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, once during an online tournament--after 4 hrs. I started dozing!!

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was, but now i not play at midnight or play more than 4 hours , so that not happen again.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure late night game especially ones that last several hours I’ve definitely fell asleep.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nort, I try to rest my mind well every time I open a section.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many times��
Gotta stop entering big games late at night!;)

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg, just dont enter in long games when you are tired... its a comum mistake...
see you in the tabbles... never make this again!

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes definitely. Sometimes when MTT goes late night/early morning, I have to put headphones on and turn on table sound effects so I get woken up when its my turn to act. In general, get enough sleep and don't register tournaments you know will go on too late for you.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best remedy is prevention. Healthy lifestyle - sports, Mediterranean diet, mandatory rest, positive emotions, regular relaxation - and good sleep hygiene. I never sleep during the game. Remember that breaking the regime is directly related to your poker performance. A player who regularly lacks sleep or sleeps unstable is more nervous, his attention is scattered, he gets tired more quickly and, as a result, performs worse.

D

Decades

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, this has happened to me a few times. it is important to use the breaks well, walk a few steps, eat and drink

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Once upon a time I fell asleep while playing poker! I came home from work tired, and remembered that I registered for the tournament yesterday sat down to play and fell asleep)))

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It tends to be yes, they are for a long wait for the opponent's move, but there is no way to fall asleep.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i did dozed off in a minimum buyin and at late night tourny ,i was in money ,slow players so went to sleep, i well not play late again

Top 10 Games