Have you fallen asleep during a game??

E

ElietonPKR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
When I was playing at dawn after college, it happened straight away.

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It was, I played late in the evening, lying on the bed, on the phone with the lights off, in parallel there was a film. And I then fell asleep, as a result I fell asleep and flew out of the tournament. But it's good that it was a freeroll and I didn't get serious about this tournament. But if I tune in, I don't want to sleep.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if once I came home from a party and I was drunk, I turned on the PC and started to play and I fell asleep hahahahaha it was funny

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
In tournaments that are too long for more than 3-4 hours, I've done it hahaha, at least one nap to clear my head a little

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Done it couple times and coffee did not help.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?
No I have never falling asleep, but have had a few occasions when it was hard to keep my eyes open. Time for a coffee.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes. I have fell asleep once thats when i stopped entering games after midnight.
No point in playing to late if you cant funtion coherently when you do.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't think this is surprising, it has happened to everyone.
Especially in multi-hour races, and/or if you work all day before the tourney(s).
Of course, you should not sit down and play when you are tired.

Ripjacker99

Ripjacker99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont even know how many times I played the Saturday morning games on 888 and woken up every time that buzzer sounded for my turn just said screw it went all in every other hand, fell back asleep and ended up winning something or in top 10 for a majority of the game til that one hand that killed me 😅

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is simply impossible. Anyone who can fall asleep playing poker will never play this game.
This ^ too is incorrect. I personally have fallen asleep MANY times while playing poker... sometimes more than 10x in a single session. I know that many others have same experience as myself.... and we play this game.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fall asleep when we are on break and wake up to late.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I fell asleep several times during the game, played through a laptop, but I really wanted to lie down and decided to play the game through my phone and fall asleep after about 7 hands. I don't play lying down now.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This ^ too is incorrect. I personally have fallen asleep MANY times while playing poker... sometimes more than 10x in a single session. I know that many others have same experience as myself.... and we play this game.
It means that you are just pretending to play.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I've been tried many times, but never fallen asleep. The longest i have played in one sitting is 14 hours. I'm not sure what the best advice to be, for staying awake, if you run deep in a tourney for example, probably caffeine is your best bet..

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I Passed Out Drunk a Couple of Times, Don't Recommend It

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And more than once, even woke up once at the final table.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not once have I fallen asleep during a poker break. Usually during a break, I get up and go to the kitchen for a drink of water or a sandwich with tea.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not once did I fall asleep during the game.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have never fallen asleep playing poker in my life, I prefer to stop playing that day before falling asleep, I am always attentive even if I feel very tired

ibrahimbendimred

ibrahimbendimred

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DZ
Chips
Yes, in a tournament that lasted more than 5 hours of play and I fell asleep at the final table, I ranked 5 and I was asleep

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
sometimes I have cumulative fatigue and usually it affects the game (

M

majaverick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?
Unfortunately yes. Haha. I've slept waiting for the other players to enter.

Top 10 Games