Have you fallen asleep during a game??

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, playing very long tourneys 8 hours plus, is kinda difficult to resist, sometimes I just get all-in trying to fold playing half-sleep. lol
I'm not talking about long tourneys, usually I don't reach the final table in these tourneys :). For example the $100 Cardschat Freeroll starts at 22:00 my time zone and it last 3-4 hours. So it means that I need to play until 1:00 - 2:00 AM. And I know that the next day I need to wake up early in the morning to go to work

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
If it has already happened to me on a couple of occasions!!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You have to choose an appropriate time to play, it is an enjoyment, not a duty🙏🏻👍🏻

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Because I have to play late at night, I've fallen asleep several times over the years.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, but sometimes it's hard to stay awake when the tournament ends late.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Not in the history of my poker playing experience has that happened.

Poker has always kept me up even in the wee hours of the night.

Playing live poker all night till 4am or 5am.

That’s the energy poker gives me.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It happened) There were cases when I fell asleep before the start of the tournament, as it was late.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never, even in the longest ACR tournament. And they are long!

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I fell asleep once because unfortunately I had woken up too early to go to work so I arrived at 11pm and was playing a great tournament but my eyes closed on their own so I decided to go to sleep.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first, when I started playing poker, that desire wouldn't let me sleep, but after a while, when I'm really sleepy, I just turn off the computer.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Many, many times. Most of those times were at a very difficult time in my life when I was getting too little sleep. Was way too busy during the day and night. One time, I fell asleep in a weird position: I was sitting and my head tilted down and to one side. When I woke up, I was out of my tournaments and as I made my first move (as I woke up I noticed this weird position I was in), I got this sharp pain in my neck that resulted in the worst stiff neck I've ever had, it lasted 3 weeks.

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Once, it was 3 in the night and I decided to play one more table, so around 5 at night I just fell asleep.)

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Unfortunately I've fallen asleep several times and one of them was during Sunday Million deep run. I was in top 20 and I feel asleep during the 5 minute break. I got 900$ for my sleeping efforts.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I already
I arrived to play super tired but I wanted to get my game goal but I couldn't.
I tried to give some all ins to leave the player absent
but it didn't fall fast

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have had many such stories, but at that time I was more unaware of what I played, how and when, I didn't care about the time of the tournaments, if I was tired or not and I played any tournament I wanted and well many times I fell asleep and when I woke up I was already eliminated and there was an occasion that I was able to recover, I reached the final table and won the tournament

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If, when I played from the phone, I lay in bed to play and it happened to me that I fell asleep, now I no longer use the phone, only the PC and I can not go to bed.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Very rarely, but it happens that I fall asleep during the tournament, because the freerolls that I play take place at night, and I also work in the morning.

Top 10 Games