Chips
if I have fallen asleep playing a tournament since they last too long

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I've slept many times, not only at half-time but also during games.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It never occurred to me, but I wonder how inactive the poker game is to make you fall asleep ?!:)

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I tend to play in the evenings and have, on occasion, found myself starting to drift off if I've managed to end up playing into the later stages of a tournament. I haven't fully fell asleep (yet), and when I find myself feeling sleepy I usually pick up the laptop, head into the kitchen and make a coffee or something.

Just the act of getting up and walking around wakes me up enough, the coffee is just some added fuel to stave off the tiredness a bit longer :)

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I have done it many times and there's been some times that it's actually benefited me as far as making the cash positions if I had a mega large stack when I fell asleep

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
Almost all big daily tournaments I play starts around 8pm my time and lasts for hours past midnight if I run deep. I'm not a sleepy :sleep:person even if I'm tired to the max I just can't sleep but sure it might affect on my play decisions which makes me finish faster lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Players might fall asleep after hours of a tourney, but if you had a sun-run and chip leading... HOW THE HELL YOU'D BE ABLE TO FALL ASLEEP???? :confused::confused::confused:

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many times online, once or twice on a midnight tournament, but may my other times on a cash session, so i only lose 1.5 bb before being kicked out of the table...

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never, just make coffee , but yes sometimes you get further than expected and adrenaline just replaces sleepiness

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I play only freerolls, I don't have time to sleep, the bad guys are always going all-in.:D

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't fall asleep, but I can't tell you how many times I've timed out during a tournament because I'm at multiple tables or distracted in some way by the internet.:D

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have i ever fell asleep during a poker game?
No but i sure thought i was going too lol
but
I sure have slept in knowing there was a game starting lol

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even lost count, several times already and many times I had a lot of chips lol

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did so just the other nite. Puter just beeping away. Oh my god Just folded AA

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I was too tired from the hard day at work lol

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?
Lol..I had to see who started this thread. Yes I have..and more than once. Never live games but when I play live I balance my Vodka in one hand with coffee in the other. Online however, you sometimes win major satellite games where you must play the game you qualified for or else you forfeit...you can't exchange the ticket. And then after a long days work you sit down to play those games when you're only half there..and coffee won't help. Moral of the story is, no matter how good the satellite you need to schedule it properly.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times I fall asleep during game! Lost count already...
What's sad is many of those I was doing well and could probably won! :-(

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times..![emoji19] Yesterday ocurred again!![emoji42][emoji2962]

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never fell asleep while playing. There were cases when relatives said: go to sleep, you sit for a long time, this is not good. At such moments, if there was no deep passage in the MTT, I could leave, because the focus decreases.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not like this. I was tired of falling asleep but not falling asleep during the game.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened repeatedly. So I try to drink coffee during the break. But this is not a 100% guarantee. )))

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't experience this because I keep my table alerts on a moderate volume

Top 10 Games