Have you fallen asleep during a game??

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That has not happened to me. I always try to get enough sleep so that I don't fall asleep while playing. Try to do the same and you will see that you will be more focused on the game.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sleepy

Yes i have dozed off while in a small game, best not to get in a more costly game unless you are wide awake.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, when got started playing on the weekends were some really long sessions. One MTT went until late morning where I was up all night. Woke up at the final table, which was perfect.

J

J0k3rWright

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes when the game was running until 4 am and I was playing on my phone, fell asleep but still managed to cash. [emoji23]

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No because I have a zone profile..for both online and live, although I am not using it currently because it is my day off and just goofing off and about to play a freeroll, but if I am serious, I only follow a zone profile. I don't fall asleep when I am at A game. Ever. Tighten A B C game and log after play. You will not fall asleep unless you are careless and playing rec or to play around with C game tactics to tighten up.

You you get the idea, harness your craft in A-B-C or fall asleep if effin around.

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already got so tired that I preferred to go to bed than to play, but it was freerolls. With buy in tournaments this never happened, specially when I’m playing well.

WinterBaby

WinterBaby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I did

I did fall asleep while playing poker yesterday:D. It happend to me few times, the last time yesterday. I do have 2 months old doughter so I`m constantly tired:dong: it is hard play tournaments lately for me,,,Usually what`s happening : there is 5 minutes break -I`m resting my eyes and and waking up in the morning following day :rolleyes:

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah.. i remember one big..

There was like 11 people left , i was chip leading and first place was like 1500 dollars, i used to sleep few hours back then..

I was the only time , and i hope the last

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
^ until today it didn't happen to me but sometimes i got to sleep!

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it happened to me. When I waked up, I saw my stack is low. The only thing I did was shoving and went to bed. Afterward, if I feel tired, I won't play any games.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fortunately not but i have been close in freerolls. I do not play paid tournaments when i am tired.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It often happens to me that I fall asleep and have to give up the game. It happens to me because I only play in the evening and after a day of work fatigue appears but I am not upset about this aspect because I know from the beginning of the game that I will not last too long but I enjoy the game

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can fall asleep when watching movies , but never sleep when playing poker.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have never fallen asleep playing poker, i think if you do, you should stop playing and get a medical checkup.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?
I was not sorry that I fell asleep, but if I have registered in tournaments and waiting for it to start I have fallen asleep, when I wake up from the discomfort of sitting ... I read a message on the screen: Thank you for participating in this tournament -

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one or two times that I fell asleep in a race, and I didn't have much left and i had a lot of chips, but now I've vowed not to play late at night.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Has it ever happened to sleep for 2 or 3 seconds ..... always playing zoom tables. When I pass I stop playing instantly. Regards.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've fallen asleep many times in my poker career 🤣. Sometimes the games are so good I never want to leave the table.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's times when I'm top 3 in a freeroll so i will bring my phone to bed cause it's too late. It's usually fine until the break, that's when I wish all programs had a skip the break button. Havent fallen asleep yet but go all in on stuff I usually wouldnt just to end the game

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well .... I have been close to falling asleep ... I remember once I played a tournament for more than 9 hours at night and because I had not rested enough ... I almost fell asleep ... I felt that my eyes were closed ... what an unpleasant experience ...

Top 10 Games