Does your family interfere with your desire to play poker?

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I lived with my parents they interfered a lot when I went to play, they removed my consent and I had no peace, but now that I’m already an ideopent they don’t interfere anymore

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea compromise is the way forward
or
dump her
then
drink and play poker as a free man
you won't regret it
unless
you suck at poker

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, my family is not against my passion for poker, but of course when I play a few nights in a row, and then accordingly pay little attention to them, they get a little angry.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play, everything around me disappears and I just focus on playing.

The game is like a narcotic to me. It helps to forget my problems. My family knows this and accepts it.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my family knows that poker is a healthy release for me, it’s better than a lot of other addictive things

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not my family does not interfere with my desire to play poker. My family has nothing against poker. Poker is a source of income and money for anyone.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

No need to cheat. Poker takes a huge amount of time and effort. You loved ones will not support you if you often lose.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
my wife doesn’t like when I play poker, but it doesn’t interfere, poker takes a lot of time and I think few people will like it

D

Dude1901

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is great!Here combined the ability to think and make a decisions!

T

tutanota

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
needed self isolated room for poker

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family is very supportive of my play. I'm lucky to have an understanding wife.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Of course. There will always be one among relatives who will interfere with your game at the most important moment.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Hello. At the beginning of my journey, my wife scolded. But eventually it stopped. I have it, too, registered on pokerstars, and now teach. But she does not do it very well, it is opposed. I myself know that a lot of time is devoted to poker, more than his wife, and she at me because of that offense. So far, nothing I can not help myself. Over time I hope my enthusiasm goes out, and everything will fall into place. It is not correct to separate the family because of poker, I understand that. You can not do that. But I want to play poker at all times.

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no one involved in this because I live myself... My neighbors envy me on the contrary)):icon_prof

H

hozjain1980

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Привет

Oh, yes)))) as a spouse becomes crazy when I neotryvayus 5 hours of poker. And sometimes because of her screams and scandals I just before the prize-winning places I departure from tournaments

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Моя жена любит спать днем ​​1-2 часа, и это мой лучший час !!!!! Я играю в свое удовольствие!))
the same situation as you, only my children sleep

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trick is finding that balance. Family is first for me, poker is a hobby. I could live without poker, but I could not live without my family!

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trick is finding that balance. Family is first for me, poker is a hobby. I could live without poker, but I could not live without my family!

excellent answer. i couldn't agree more

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sure my wife would not appreciate if I played poker all day either. We both have our downtime at the end of the day and are allowed to spend it as we see fit. She tends to watch shows she likes and I tend to play poker. The rest of the day is spent together as a family. That is how we do it. Everyone is free to have their own arrangement.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my wife pisses me off because I play poker all day and I get very upset when she gets in my game.

As I'm not a professional, far from it, they don't have much contact with the game.
I don't have much interference.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course they do especially my wife. She hates me playing poker for many hours :). So I do some life/poker balance :).

This is funny, for my wife it's quite the opposite. She loves when I go to play poker. It gets me out of her hair for a while!

Add to that that I built a bankroll from nothing, and have nothing invested more than time, she has nothing to complain about.

S

StepUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes my wife starts arguing when I go deep in a tournament for 5 6 HOURS and this make me gets tilted most of the times:

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time the wife can be more stressfull then the poker ...........But more pressure it is ok...:)))))