Does your family interfere with your desire to play poker?

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My mother criticized a lot in the beginning when I still lived with her, my wife supports me and helps me stay focused to reach my goals.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they have intervened a lot, especially my mother, I have been playing online poker for more than 10 years, and as always I have lost a lot of concentration, when she gets into her scolding and silly fights, my aunts also criticize me for my lifestyle , and my tastes, and the love of the game, but already this year I talked to my mother and told her to respect my decisions, and to let me concentrate and be free, and not to argue about this issue anymore, in my country We are going through a very tough situation, and I have to look for bread whatever, less stealing.

patience makes a man wise ...

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

No. The kids have their own families and I am retired. Just me and the old ball and chain. She has no issues with my poker.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that if it interferes a bit since poker needs a lot of time and dedication which leads you to lose quality time with the family in my opinion of course it is not my case hahaha I am a small fish

cathi1962

cathi1962

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm single, so there isn't anyone here to interfere with my poker games, except this dog that I am fostering! She's a strong pit-bull, and she demands my time!

R

rubywesson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife has no issue and if she started to worry about it I would sit down and show her my graphs etc and if still a problem I’d probably listen and look at it myself to make sure I didn’t have a problem

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For myself, I made a choice to achieve a result in the game, the relationship will be later for everything the Will of the Heavenly Father!

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all thats the point , the balance i need

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
as long as you play freerolls and don't spend your family's money, that poker is just a hobby))) so the family is not an obstacle for the game in the poker