Do you take days off from poker every week or do you play everyday?

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 or 2 days per week, so I can have more family time.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play only exclusively on weekends, because every day I have my main job, and after work I don't have the strength to play.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't live without poker. I defenittely play everyday.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Of course my brain wants to take a break from this frantic poker marathon, but I never get a proper rest. I have too much desire to play every day.

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No chance play every day. You tired sometimes

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a whole chapter in Doyle's book you need some breaks and holidays from poker

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker almost every day i take a small break when i want to play video games

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a set day to play poker, much less a schedule. but I like to play on weekends they are my favorite days since there are very good tournaments.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I try to play as many days as possible but once I am free so I can concentrate better and try to win some coins !!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I try to take at least one day off from playing every week. I find that if I play everyday then I lose focus sometimes. Do any of you have a fixed schedule of days that you play?

I hope to find enough time to play comfortably, because I do not have a specific day off, if I could participate in the big tournaments I would play poker every day ;). good luck to you

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I take off but maybe once a year

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are in the mood. then I play every day, but sometimes it's worth taking breaks for my own health

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you need to live several hands for you know how your compartment front adversity

How many hours you play, more you LL know about lost less money

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to take at least one day off from playing every week. I find that if I play everyday then I lose focus sometimes. Do any of you have a fixed schedule of days that you play?
I try to play every day, it is not mandatory to do so. If I want a break I take it, we own our time and our life.:)

B

B1961579

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a recreational player who loves the game, I play a little bit almost daily, but also see the value in taking breaks from the game. I’m still learning, so consistent play is good for keeping the lessons learned fresh in my mind. But, I like to balance my play with family time, exercise, and other interests, which I believe also helps keep me sharp for when I come back to the tables. I’m teaching my wife and kids the game too, which is a lot of fun. I think it has helped them appreciate my interest in playing poker.:rolleyes:

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Saturdays are resting poker are roasted fernet football and friends
and if one day I'm tired of poker game or tired physically not
play forced believe that hurts my game

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play maybe 5 days of the year. The rest I'm here at my laptop.

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I have already begun to think about the daily game. Tell me, is there a chance to get a hold of micro-limits and get a profit?

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I nearly play everyday. Actually im playing only freerolls on pokerstars after my work. So it is only one spot in the weekdays. At the weekend there are some more chances to get some cash for the bankroll. If i win i play some tourneys or some grand tours and cash alot of the wins out.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
when there is no money in the account, that day is a day off for me.
lol

it is mandatory to take a break from poker for 2 days a week.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
breaks ar needed - either to relax or to study. If you are not studying, nut playing just for fun - still take day off, un;es you are a poker junkie :)

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day after work. I have a lot of free time because I live alone)

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play once a week or twice at the most. I try to find the best time to play and fit in as many tournaments and cash tables as I can. Normally Saturday morning here in Australia is the best time. Alot of Americans are playing as it's Friday night over there so the tables are relatively soft.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play at least one tournament every day. Now playing with quality is rarer as it needs quality time too. I play many times doing other things and then it becomes more difficult to concentrate.