Cannabis and poker: share your thoughts

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both can deliver interesting experinces...
Just make sure to not try them at the same time!

M

MichaelTyler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love cannabis but not with money on the table. I like to stay sharp and it naturally dulls and slows my thoughts down. However, it's wonderful for looking at things with a different perspective-- studying and deep contemplation on theory and all things poker and not poker.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dude, it's a poker site, not a drug user, or someone who uses it sporadically and plays poker, okay, it's a general forum where we discuss various things, in a little while we will be debating the seal, communism in relation to poker , apology to crime and so on ... sorry is what I think ... Why not child violence or domestic violence ... this is a subject for debate. Hugs

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cannabis and poker...an interesting bunch...field for experiments... :)

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently based on the comments on this topic it doesn't work for everyone, but I would have to say it has really helped my game when it comes to grinding and playing a lots of poker that would otherwise be very stressful without the help of cannabis.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you wanna get really good at poker, I mean seriously good? Quit the cannabis and study.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably a good way so you dont care how much you lose.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi everyone!! Currently, the world society is suffering a resounding canon with respect to the point of view on cannabis, fortunately, since several scientific studies demonstrate the effectiveness it has to treat various disorders and diseases. If we put aside recreational use and focus directly on its benefits, we can see that the CBD helps to calm the nose and reduce stress, many conditions that can cause us the game of poker or life itself. When we try to do our best game, it is essential that our brain is neat and in its best form to give the best of us. I am a consumer and thanks to cannabis many of my problems have disappeared, such as anxiety and difficulty to stop consuming so much alcohol, I do not consider myself addicted to alcohol, but it is a problem in life and more than anything in poker . I would like to know the vision that the world has about cannabis and the relationship with poker.

Yes, cannabis can help a person calm down the soul and sense of intelligence and focus in the first days only, but not always. As the days pass by in using it, you will become addicted to it, and you will be isolated from society, and it will affect memory, the nature of man in personal life, and decision-making. with the others. Likewise, when you do not find cannabis or money to buy, you will feel very upset and sad, and this is dangerous to the point of committing crimes.
I am from a country that grows the finest cannabis and I've seen enough psychological distress in my friends. So I think everything I said about the badness of cannabis, will not help anything related to poker.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You have to be accompanied
to tell you if you won or lost:D:D:D:D

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Drugs, don't have any position in every day and common use, because they are dangerous for health. They can be used carefully and under scientific instructions.:eek:

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure it can help with your poker. Maybe it does have a calming effect but it can also make you sluggish and sleepy.

pres7on

pres7on

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online: I've made more money sober.
Live: If the others are sober it doesn't change much but if I'm also playing with stoned ppl then it can get messy.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Already too hard to win ...imagine under influence what the result will be!!!

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm guessing that the people that keep saying "no, no, no it's bad" have little to no experience smoking weed.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone!! Currently, the world society is suffering a resounding canon with respect to the point of view on cannabis, fortunately, since several scientific studies demonstrate the effectiveness it has to treat various disorders and diseases. If we put aside recreational use and focus directly on its benefits, we can see that the CBD helps to calm the nose and reduce stress, many conditions that can cause us the game of poker or life itself. When we try to do our best game, it is essential that our brain is neat and in its best form to give the best of us. I am a consumer and thanks to cannabis many of my problems have disappeared, such as anxiety and difficulty to stop consuming so much alcohol, I do not consider myself addicted to alcohol, but it is a problem in life and more than anything in poker . I would like to know the vision that the world has about cannabis and the relationship with poker.
Consuming to feel that delicious hunger and taste the delights is ok. However, not to play poker. :D

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm all for those who want to smoke pot. I am disabled and my legs hurt more everyday and I am considering starting to take pot to blunt the pain. I already take CBD Oil, not much help yet. As far as poker, and taking weed to each his own.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and cannabis are 2 different things. Poker is a game. Cannabis is an herb. There are cases when these 2 things overlap, and it becomes more interesting to play. I know a lot of stories when this happened. But my advice to you, during official poker games, cannabis is better not to smoke, there may be problems with the law. Good luck bro.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canavis or marijuana. Personally, unfortunately, I have provided it for several decades and it caused me nausea at that moment, it is never too late to experiment, poker canavis ... I know that it is medicinal, that it relaxes, it raises you up and it is not restricted in many parts ... would it be that by mixing that contrast of poker, canavis, you can focus more on the game ?????? With respect ,, touch to try jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, who removes and results ,, imagine ..result. Inserted ..... if you are a winner in poker with mixing or not mixing you will continue to be a winner ... nothing is as bad as it seems ...

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker and pot go hand in hand, imo. It seems that some folx around here are just too tight between the ears to enjoy one of natures greatest accomplishments. That's okay, tho. For those of us that do appreciate the aid of marihoochie I can't imagine playing poker without it. Anyone w/bursitis, rheumatoid arthritis, or carpal tunnel syndrome knows that most OTC pain killers are a waste of $. Mouse clicking and repetitive card playing gestures can take it's toll after a lengthy session, even during. That, in itself, is a distraction for me. To live in chronic pain sucks. I thank the poker gods for this amazing herb that allows me to endure playing a game I love. Besides, the only thing wrong w/cannabis is that it is illegal, that's it. Besides, aren't we all trying to win the pot? :adore: :canabis: :thefinger :congrats:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not do it cause I have quit smoking a long time (phases of life). But don't see any problem about it. Must be very fun - by the funny side of the game, and that is it.

D

Dangames8282

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look I stopped smoking because I get very sleepy and made several wrong moves and paid with nothing, I do not advise anyone to use and play or drink beer

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Hello, I would play without consuming any kind of drugs, you surely lose your eyes on many things in the game I suppose !!!