BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi everyone!! Currently, the world society is suffering a resounding canon with respect to the point of view on cannabis, fortunately, since several scientific studies demonstrate the effectiveness it has to treat various disorders and diseases. If we put aside recreational use and focus directly on its benefits, we can see that the CBD helps to calm the nose and reduce stress, many conditions that can cause us the game of poker or life itself. When we try to do our best game, it is essential that our brain is neat and in its best form to give the best of us. I am a consumer and thanks to cannabis many of my problems have disappeared, such as anxiety and difficulty to stop consuming so much alcohol, I do not consider myself addicted to alcohol, but it is a problem in life and more than anything in poker . I would like to know the vision that the world has about cannabis and the relationship with poker.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think I try to convey the opposite. I speak through personal experience and ask others what they think. I try not to play drunk, but if you're drunk you probably play and do it wrong. I speak of cannabis only as beneficial for certain situations. If you have not consumed and played, I think that saying that it is bad is not correct, like saying what is good.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only issues with pot for me is it can make me more timid which can hurt my game

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Her, this is not for me, I would immediately want to sleep under it, so this is a minus in it :)

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well in my opinion it should regularize why this was already ends at least some drug dealer

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't mix the two, ever.. Believe me, I've tried... Haha

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone!! Currently, the world society is suffering a resounding canon with respect to the point of view on cannabis, fortunately, since several scientific studies demonstrate the effectiveness it has to treat various disorders and diseases. If we put aside recreational use and focus directly on its benefits, we can see that the CBD helps to calm the nose and reduce stress, many conditions that can cause us the game of poker or life itself. When we try to do our best game, it is essential that our brain is neat and in its best form to give the best of us. I am a consumer and thanks to cannabis many of my problems have disappeared, such as anxiety and difficulty to stop consuming so much alcohol, I do not consider myself addicted to alcohol, but it is a problem in life and more than anything in poker . I would like to know the vision that the world has about cannabis and the relationship with poker.

I don't know what to say, here in brazil it is forbidden, sometimes I wonder what causes government officials to delay both the release of the herb for recreational or medicinal use, as there are several studies that say it brings more benefits than harm! but in relation to grass with poker, I can't tell you it should bring benefits to some and it may not bring it to others. in this recreation everyone must know each other!

:saint:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if only we could legalize it in my country. it will make my life easier. but I do not advise anyone to smoke it because afterwards it is extremely difficult to do without it. there is nothing better than a healthy mind in a healthy body.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you receive cannabis for medical reasons (either legal or illegal in some countries ) , I don't have to say it's good and logical , the answer must be obvious . In countries where it is prohibited , some doctors unofficially will recommend illegally the patients with serious problems to try cannabis to feel better , being releavved sometimes from pain . But the thing that most do nowadays , just for fun , smoke to get high , I have seen this is not good , it might or will definetelly one day hurt your health (lungs , brain function , etc ) , especially if you do it uncontrolably . Also some spoilt ass**** , especially young ones , have fun smoking to f*** more/better or whatever , and others who suffer by a chronic illness and really need help (it's not only cancer or reumatoid arthritis....), get very bad quality of ''legal'' cannabis in special shops which is rabbish , or cannot get it at all (for financial reasons or whatever other reason) or being mistreated/punnished severelly when caught , more than these young ass****** who might have more money , more powerfull friends , or just know how things go , how to use the right people in the right places to get what they want secretly , and take advantage and exploit system I really hate this . Also in many countries it has become less illegal or legal in very few , not for the sake of the sick people to have less pain and get some help as they claim , ( really funny to believe it ...) , but because of the statistical numbers , too many of their citizens get high for fun and we lose taxes and total overall control they think , nice , what can I say , every country's system works fine ..... I am not in favor of prohibitions , people should be more responsible on their own , states should stop preaching that they vote for new cannabis laws mostly to protect sick people's health , when actually they DGAF ....
Anyway ..
For better results in poker ?? I laugh ... it's not a good idea ., loose calls and crazy donk games will follow ... Don't fool yourself about the true cause when you bust your bankroll , if you smoke weed ....

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I believe that being a plant that grows naturally and everyone can grow assuming their risks should not involve political issues of regulation and money through which has made a medicinal plant of millenary use for so long hidden and prohibited to people. Mainly because many studies have been covered or silenced where they demonstrate the immense therapeutic capacity of this plant, such as the studies of the scientist Raphael Mechoulam. That it is used recreationally or not truly out of my reach or opinion on whether this is right or wrong. Ami changed my life and took me out of deep sadness and depression, while using cannabis sativa I also discovered that my brain activity increased at the time of developing certain tasks and poker was no exception, I played for almost 9 years without consuming anything and when I did it for more than a year I saw things in another completely positive way. On the other hand, today I feel much better and I do not plan to consume if I do not think it is necessary, I do not use recreationally and I support the legalization and regulation of medicinal form.

S

smulkku123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not good for long playing sessions like long tournaments at least.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No doubt cannabis/marijuana can be of use in medical situations, often dramatically so. However the recreational benefits depends on the user.

I used to smoke a lot for years until it seemed to saturate my system/brain and suddenly I would only get nervous and even paranoid when high. I then stopped for a long while and now think it misguided when people say marijuana is harmless. I tried smoking occasionally for a brief period but it was always mixed results, sometimes good but just as frequently uncomfortable. So I stopped completely.

On the other hand I have a friend who is hyper to the point of manic and he basically smokes extremely potent weed all day long to chill himself.

All that said, I know for a fact for some playing poker while stoned is a plus and for others the worst thing they could do. I repeat, depends on the individual.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not against cannabis use, although I personally prefer alcohol. But obviously poker first requires concentration and quick reaction of the player, so cannabis and alcohol while playing poker is unnecessary.

S

smulkku123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are hundreds of strains which effect very differently. Some strains are good for others, some not. Also much is about how much have you been smoking (Is it normal to do normal things while high). And if people around you think you should be in jail if you smoke, that increases the paranoid effects. And I could write like 100 A4 pages about this issue but main thing for me is that I usually want to take a small nap after few hours of smoking (whether its sativa or indica) so often when I play high, I drop near the bubble because all I can think is taking a nap after few hours of play :D Micro doses are good but if you are regular smoker, you always want a little bit more than just a little tingle in one of your braincell.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is game where results directly depend on your mind condition. Everything that messes with your brain (being it alcohol, drugs, cannabis or whatever it is) can only harm your game. Good rest before the game and the ability to focus entirely on it during play is the best way to ensure that you will play your A game.

S

smulkku123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is game where results directly depend on your mind condition. Everything that messes with your brain (being it alcohol, drugs, cannabis or whatever it is) can only harm your game. Good rest before the game and the ability to focus entirely on it during play is the best way to ensure that you will play your A game.

So don't drink coffee guys :D I don't understand why people must have strong opinion on things they clearly don't know all the facts.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is completely ok to play against people who are on few coffees, on drugs, tired, drunk or stoned. After all easy money are always welcome. :)

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There are people who will change the world as we know it today thanks to their intelligence and creativity who assumed they were cannabis users, I do not apologize for drugs, nor encourage their consumption. With the experience lived in this and the consumption of microdoses I can say that I find it beneficial, but each person is different and as several have said, not all of us have the same effects. To understand a little of what it generated in me, it was a total clarity and reading of the game, I felt a clairvoyant to close up so many hands of my rivals haha, also contributed in the moments that I was eliminated from a tournament in a bad way not to arrive to enter tilt and many other things. As negative is that I have no more .. magic is over haha. I hope you don't take it badly, I just try to share my experience.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that any type of drug is illegal or cannot interfere with your poker game, because you will not be 100% normal since you are under the effect of drugs so I don't think it's so cool. And regarding the medicinal part I fully support it because it is being used for science, now for consumption I am totally against it because despite being "innocent" marijuana is the trigger for other drugs.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on how it makes you play. if it makes you lose money i would avoid it.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No good drugs

I disagree with any drug or narcotic while playing poker, I think it does not allow the player to be focused to the maximum on every play in every situation, otherwise relaxes demasido, losing information from their rivals.:stoned: