Better to play poker on weekdays or weekends ?

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekday vs. Weekend

Makes no difference as I am retired, I prefer weekdays to weekends because I think there are less people playing. I am also in a different time zone, sometimes this works to my advantage. I also prefer playing with better players as to work on my skill, I pay attention to the small details that will up my game. I play seven days a week as poker is my hobby so when you have time go for it. Capo1014

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, romours would be it is most profitable to play against as much casual players as possible, weekends would be the time for casuals to play, right?

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
normal player? He scored in every game but the final (where he still has been a great thread). Where has Neymar been after minute 5? In the most important game of the year? He didnt have impact on offense. And working on defense.... well it s just not quite his thing.
Why would you assume he would win anything else than an Oscar, that he really deserves for his great acting? Best side roll ever (it s a pun since all he does in a game is rolling aswell).

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice that in weekdays poker players are more proffesional, but in weekends tournaments are better but in weekends a lot of "bingo players" are playing

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started to watch the various poker tournaments of the world series.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Being retired, both weekdays and weekends are good, however I do prefer weekends when there are, or so it seems, more events.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is relative to your goals ...
Play when you feel like it, energy, concentration, motivation, time. In this way enjoy playing poker. Others also choose the day and time for profitability. :captain:
Regards

ptracco

ptracco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best day to play is when you feel like doing it.
poker is a long game.. you have to have time, patience and a good set up.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like there are more people on during the weekend. It is also easier for us working folk to play then versus during the weekday. So easier games during the weekend.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I much prefer weekdays, because on weekends I prefer to go out and have fun.
First things first, in order to determine the best clock to play, you need to look at where most poker players come from. It is a simple truth that the more people playing online, the more chance you will find recreational players. These are people who play for fun, they are also called fish (fish). They don't care about improving their game, they are losing money at the speed of light, and it is they who provide money to the entire industry.

W

wilberth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is better to play on weekends because they are the days when I am relaxed and where I have more time to play tournaments. Weekdays are when I am busy with work activities and have little time to play quietly. Also on the weekends there are some important tournaments compared to the weekdays.

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On weekends, as a rule, going on tours with an increased guarantee. Well, so it all depends individually, as the schedule allows.

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big tournaments on the weekends so thats the best time to play in my opinion. Sundays are always so much fun.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
All the same to me honestly.

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt matter...depends on the your poker client...depends on so many variables...like your non poker schedule as well.

C

CornY7Y

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter

More fish players on weekends, but I play every day of the week :)

R

RoadWarriorKR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would lean toward there's more casual players play. It's always a good idea to find tables that have players with a lower skill level then you

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sundays have a great schedule so weekends is my vote

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

Don’t get mad at me, but if you’re a real poker player, you’d rather play on the weekends. Because the winnings are usually higher. This is so both live and online. At pokerstars, for example, double winnings are sometimes guaranteed in some tournaments on Saturdays and Sundays as well.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy play on weekdays, It's not so crowded and the flows smoothly.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rather play poker through the week. Weekends are nice too , but most of the time , so many things to do. Family members come over to see children. I will play as long as I have nothing.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have weekends every day and while there are such days I happily play poker until late and all night.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The same
It doesn't matter. Just have fun

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More interesting games on weekends. But I play every day whenever possible. The main thing is to have time and a positive attitude.

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A veteran player told me once that inexperienced players tend to play more in the weekend, so you can make maximize your odds and chances to win.