Better to play poker on weekdays or weekends ?

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer weekdays because I prefer to go out and have fun on weekends.
Poker is such a fun game that you have to play it every day, seven days a week and holidays.:)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello!
The most interesting tournaments for me take place at night in my time zone, so most often I play on weekends, or on those days when I don’t have to wake up early in the morning.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's better to play on weekdays, there are fewer guarantees in tournaments than on weekends, but there are fewer people playing.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It doesn't matter if it's a weekend or midweek, what matters is that you have the time and comfort to play concentrated:D

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I more like to play in evening on friday and saturday then tomorrow is weekend and i know that i don't have to go sleep early.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There's always a bit more going on at the weekend, but basically I don't really care. I've also never really paid attention to whether I get along better with the field of players at the weekend or on weekdays. I take it as it comes! Whether a "Sunday player" takes my chips with luck or during the week, a regular player maneuvers me out:)

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It's easier for me on weekdays!! In the office away from home

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
On weekdays i could not have the time for the deepruns. So i could not open a possible long tourney at the late evening. In the weekdays i could open some tourneys more because if i had a deep run i could sleep on next day. In weekdays i must go to work or bring my son to the kindergarden. On sunday i think the players are more agrressive and wild, i dont no why but there is alots of action and variance.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think not everyone can play on weekends, so many players play it more conveniently on weekends

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on weekends, I don't have time on weekdays.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better for me to play on the weekend. More free time.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer weekdays, weekends tend to have more fish but I don't like playing with them.

viejas locas

viejas locas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Every day it's nice to play... but if you doubt it's more comfortable on the weekends

R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's better to play on the weekend

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The tournaments with the best prizes are held on weekends, which is why I prefer to play during those days

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly from my experience weekdays are better coz there are less players and less donks, in the weekend it's hard to win without being lucky coz, people working 9-5 having their days off, they are just playing for fun all-in here and there, however I should say the events WCOOP and so on like on stars are really good!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nowadays, I play only on the weekends.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello because of my work I can only play a few tournaments a day so now I play more spin tournaments that are shorter and I can play more. On the weekend I play only a few tournaments if I have to go out with my family I miss all the tournaments.

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that everyone will have a favorite day, I like weekends. But the one thing we have to be careful about in order not to make poker boring and tiring, must always be enjoyable.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Weekends is the best for many reasons , better prizepools , better games , more free time for me to play, cause in weekdays its job or other things that take my time . But on weekend I have free time to spare for poker . I am not a professional or reg do as to play every day , so ai play when I dedite , when ai am on the mood to do so

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I try to play Every Day...by possibility, because I don't know exactly, when a capricious Luck turn on by me a smiling Face?.. That's all!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think you should play when you feel it :) ...not because it is weekend :)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play more on weekdays, but the more serious tournaments are on weekends, so if I try to win more cash, I have to play on weekends (too). But weekdays will be better, on weekends would be better do other things.