Better to play poker on weekdays or weekends ?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree to be better at playing on weekdays. On weekends, it is better to devote to your family and the necessary chores that have accumulated over the week. And usually on weekends I have no luck, I am very often moved.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
directly or indirectly, we must establish rules for ourselves, family is important, and our time is sacred to disconnect a little from the game and not overload.

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is equally difficult to play on weekends and weekdays. Because you are playing against your psychological state.

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends. If you are just playing for recreational fun, then play whenever suits your lifestyle the best, remembering that if you have a family, they should always come first in your priority list. If you want to take poker more seriously and if your schedule permits you should probably try to play on weekends whether it be live or online. I found that especially live, playing on Friday and Saturday evenings or nights, there was a much better chance that you would be seated at a table with a player(s) who had been drinking too much, were inexperienced players and/or were on very little sleep having partied or even played without sleep for 24 hrs or more at a time. This makes them easy targets to the benefit of your pocket.

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I much prefer weekdays, because on weekends I prefer to go out and have fun.
The guys who play weekdays are the guys who play all the time the guys who play weekends usually only play on the weekend.with would u rather play the occasional player or the guy who plays non stop

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There is no fundamental difference between weekdays and weekends.:) The main thing is your readiness to play.;)

This isn't my experience. I find the tables MUCH softer on the weekend vs. weekdays.

L

lucky88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all the time, but on weekends tables are softer.

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, weekends are better.
There are more fish on the tables

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
latenight during the week cause not that many players

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker play

I think there is not much difference in what day of the week you play (weekend or work) - the main thing is your attitude to the game;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 21
komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekends !!!. I am free from work and can focus on the game. And there are some more players than weekdays

medusegorgon

medusegorgon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekdays for sure, dunno why exactly but I feel more energetic and sharp-minded)))

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the general goal, if you're a "perfect player" is to play during weekends when more "fish" are active. If you play on Tuesday during the day, only hardcore poker enthusiasts and players from obscure timezones will be playing together.

That said, no one is a perfect player, so it would be best to play when it fits into YOUR schedule. :)

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like to play during the week more than Saturdays and Sundays, although I play 7 days ... And every so often I rest 2 days in a row ... Although those breaks are not about not playing, something I play, but almost nothing hahaha
the guy did not stop !!!

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekends always has more action. Tournaments or cash games.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekend tournaments are good
and on weekdays there are fewer people, but more opportunities to win.;) And in time,I like to play after 8 pm.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is certainly more profitable to play on weekends. On Sundays the guaranteed prize pool for tournaments is higher, in addition to the fact that on weekends many more recreational players play.

Each one has to analyze what is best for them also thinking about the personal side. But analyzing only the level of the opponents and the value of the prize money, it is certainly best to play on Sundays preferably.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand if the day of the week matters for games? It's one thing - it's the time of day, since players from different continents play at different times.

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weekend because there are more recreational

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weekends are the best for playing poker

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better when you have time, especially if you play tournaments.