Better to play poker on weekdays or weekends ?

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both but find it most convenient weekdays around 6/00pm. Gives me time after dinner to play.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm going to think about personal life then I think it's better to play on weekdays, but in my opinion the best value tournaments happens on weekends with a easier field to beat because usually the recreational players play mostly on weekends.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best cash games are on weekends, I prefer them. Today by the way it was very bad for me

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is more profitable on weekends because then many people play without the experience of playing online

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Week day evenings for me. Very rarely at weekends as this is family time.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play both but I prefer more to play on weekdays because on weekends I have more duties outside the home

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play from Thursday to Sunday. I don’t know why I’m better at playing poker tournaments these days.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I much prefer weekdays, because on weekends I prefer to go out and have fun.

I try to play when I have free time. I usually play on weekdays and weekends. I do not like to go outside and have fun.

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it's better to play poker in weekend there are more players recreational players , but there are more gamblers as well . I don't know why but for me it's not profitable at all sat/sun but i think just because there are to many gamblers .

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I live in a village and I have no concept of days off, the farm requires daily care, but I like to play on Sundays after fishing, I have something like a custom on Sunday to go to the river to sit in the fresh air with a fishing rod, thoughts to collect plan, work out a strategy for the game and just take a break from the past week. Sincerely, Sergey.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i have free time, in the evening mostly. Weekdays and weekends both.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play for a profit, then it is better to play on weekends when more mid-level players play. And just for yourself, you can play at any convenient time.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer the weekend. My weekdays are pretty busy with work and daily chores. I'm lucking to get a quick 6 man SnG during the week. Weekend finds more time to take my a long session and more relaxed atmosphere for playing.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that depends...if you play for fun...you`ll do on holidays...if you play to improve,weekends/ everytime you have free time and wanna spend on learning and practicing

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that play poker in the weekend is more profitable but I play when I have freetime :)

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer wknds, but only because that's when there is actually more recreative players... so all the good money is there you know?!?!
But that's the only reason lol
Normally I play four days throughout the week and one day on the wknd.... Cuz as you say, I also enjoy practicing some sport and or do something that relax me

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the weekend more people play and more fan players

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker on weekdays is more effective than on weekends. The best results come when you play lightly and naturally. How many tuned in to the game and waited for the weekend, and the result is always worse. Either the card does not go, or external factors influence. It's my opinion.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekend sure, most prizes and more time

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me any day is good to play poker except Sunday

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the weekends. I am more relaxed and perhaps more focused on the game, knowing that I have nothing to do but play poker. On weekdays, daily commitments leave little time for games that sometimes get very long.:cool::cool:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is advisable to play poker on saturday and sunday morning. because regular players play less often at this time of the week. they take the opportunity to rest after having had a party the day before. on the other hand we have more luck playing against fish who work all week and play at weekends.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I agree you should play when it is most enjoyable for you. if you play poker when you wish you were doing something else how long will it last?

That being said, it is also like everything else in poker, it depends. Some games are much better on weekends, some are pretty much the same on either, you have to find out where you fit in to poker, This is just my opinion.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the weekdays, poker is my job and on the weekends I take a break from interacting with my people and my family because I live alone.:five: