Better to play poker on weekdays or weekends ?

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think it is the same thing, weekdays or weekends. Maybe weekends there is more available time, but there is the need for rest also!:playingba

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play in my free time at weekdays.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer weekends, but unfortunately my luck often do not agree with me. For some time now, I do have unimpressive luck especially on weekends.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer to play on weekends, because I have a lot of free time, I don't need to rush anywhere, and I know that the next day I can sleep and I don't need to wake up early. On the weekends, I have more energy that I can channel into playing poker. On a weekday, I have less energy because I come home tired from work and can't fully concentrate on playing poker. On a weekday I can only play cash, because I have a little time, I need to go to bed to get a good sleep before work, and on the weekend I can play both tournaments and cash, because I have a lot of free time.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my view you'd better find way to play everyday, even if its only 100 or so hands per day. I took a week off, came back and although I'm not losing, I'm not 100 percent sharp. Playing only on the weekends won't build you sharpness fully.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
On the contrary, I prefer to play on weekends, when I have enough time and when I can play focused.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello! I live in a village and I have no concept of days off, the farm requires daily care, but I like to play on Sundays after fishing, I have something like a custom on Sunday to go to the river to sit in the fresh air with a fishing rod, thoughts to collect plan, work out a strategy for the game and just take a break from the past week. Sincerely, Sergey.
Hey Sergey...sounds like you have a wonderful lifestyle. I love farm life. I spent many years working amongst the farmers in the springbok Flats in South Africa...I had a business...and also later in the Kalahari in the Northwestern Cape and also Namibia. Those were the days!!!

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends when I have free time to play, but its easier to win on weekends I believe.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All day all night every day! That's the best :D

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy money are made during weekdays with some nice fishy fish. Weekends are do whales man :D

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always thought it's better to play when the competition is at it's best and that's on the weekends

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker on Friday and Saturday

I prefer to play on Friday and Saturday, because if you go far into an MTT tournament and play until the early morning, after playing poker you will have time to sleep and you don't need to go to work.:)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sundays are to share with the family, I prefer to play at night from time to time.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like weekends. More people seem to be online.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Week days or Weekends and then there is time of day or time of night, they all factor in as far as profitability is concerned. Find your game, find your days, and by all means find your time and you will have the sweet spot.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not have much choice, so I play when I have free time. But usually I only play in the evenings.
Good luck.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I play any day I want, as my work schedule is staggered, so I can play any day ...

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

On weekends, it is better to play offline poker with friends, but on weekdays - online poker.;)

Attachments

• poker.jpg
    poker.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 20
mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I much prefer weekdays, because on weekends I prefer to go out and have fun.
There is no fundamental difference between weekdays and weekends.:) The main thing is your readiness to play.;)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker any day of the week when I have free time.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have free time, I play poker, but I prefer to play on weekends. I think there's better and more tournaments on the weekend than there are on weekdays.

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

It is best to play when you have a good mood for the game and you have a bankroll for your tournaments.:eek:

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes. I think there are a lot of drunk players on the weekend or they play very frivolously

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably more bad players on the weekends, but if you play low stakes it really shouldn't matter because they are almost all bad in some way.

I play when I have time available and feel like sitting around for a little bit.

Good luck! :D