*****Vinyl's GonnaCrushDAmicros 6max thread******

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing with the orange line shows that im running bad right?
Yip, its easily skewed when you get sucked out on a couple of times in all-in situations where your ahead unless you return such a suck out on someone to bring your winnings up when the EV essentially goes down. I guess it would be common to see this though maybe in a small sample where you are running with EV except a couple of incidents you get sucked out on in.

Just my thoughts, as my experience with the trackers is only based on a trial with each but when i looked at your graph is was like dam he should be up 30$ instead of 10$ and to me I think that like might tick me off a little but only because I'm thinking like this obviously haha.

Edit: had another quick look at the graph and it looks like it was skewed off by 1 hand back in the 800ish hand spot, but overall besides that hand it looks like you are running along your EV, so in essence running ok (ie. not hot above ev, and only a single hand that skewed you below ev)

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hear you bluffme. thnks alot for the information.... Yea the hand at 800ish was a tilter.

I get it in on the turn with top set of ace. guy calls massive over bet with a baby gut-shot and get there on river. Doesn't bother me though as i feel i have found the winning formula for 5NL and will put a lot of volume in it to be able to know for sure.

again thanks.

honeycrush

honeycrush

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've tightened up and am now playing 22/18 so your stats are probably a bit nitty but it's definitely they way to go. Actually, I think when I first tightened up I was playing 19/17 but I've loosened up again as I've become more comfortable with the new style.

Looking good. Good luck! :)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AQ hand 3bet pre..as played donk flop...call shove on river.....also I would calm down on all the graphs and just concentrate on playing well and crushing....the graphs will take care of themselves over time....and as for the home game, stay away unless you have some extra funds to throw around, or be prepared for mega swings.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've tightened up and am now playing 22/18 so your stats are probably a bit nitty but it's definitely they way to go. Actually, I think when I first tightened up I was playing 19/17 but I've loosened up again as I've become more comfortable with the new style.

Looking good. Good luck! :)

Don't think you should be concerning yourself with vpips/pfr's and maybe instead concentrate on the villians tendancies and ranges and play your game based on these things rather than sticking to set statistics.....also it doesn't matter if you think you are nitty, that was fun in the beginning but inevatably it all comes down to beating the limit regardless of the style....its all about crushing and taking advantage of bad players...

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AQ hand 3bet pre..as played donk flop...call shove on river.....also I would calm down on all the graphs and just concentrate on playing well and crushing....the graphs will take care of themselves over time....and as for the home game, stay away unless you have some extra funds to throw around, or be prepared for mega swings.

yea ,i definitely should have 3bet pre,but i occasionally like to be tricky. thats why i didnt donk flop. cause i was pretty sure he was gonna represent the ace, so i like the check raise line in order to inflate the pot.

As far as the graphs are concerned, i really havent ever beat the limit for a descent sample size and just post them in case i can get some insight from better players as to how i can crush. Or what i need to do to improve.

thanks for input alphie. Much appreciated.:D

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No need to play tricky V an unknown at 10nl vinny just keep it simple man :D

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
flatting pre is ok, its not the end of the world, id c/c flop and lead turn and river biggish tho, or bet 3 streets. river is a pretty easy fold imo

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
flatting pre is ok, its not the end of the world, id c/c flop and lead turn and river biggish tho, or bet 3 streets. river is a pretty easy fold imo

^^^^^These river re-raises are snap-folds in my opinion,all day every day. but once in a blue moon they have 2 pair. But they way he massive over shoves, its either a set or a straight and both these hands beat me.

hes never checkraise shoving worse two pair on river.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^^^These river re-raises are snap-folds in my opinion,all day every day. but once in a blue moon they have 2 pair. But they way he massive over shoves, its either a set or a straight and both these hands beat me.

hes never checkraise shoving worse two pair on river.

he might do, but the point is he doesn't shove worse enough, how often does he need to be bluffing for us to call?

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he might do, but the point is he doesn't shove worse enough, how often does he need to be bluffing for us to call?

pretty much yeah. Hes never bluffing here and for the tiny portion of times that he is, its not worth it to call off . Only nutted hand re-pop rivers at5NL.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So frekkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnn pissed off right now. I play solid and i never over play stuff and go overboard like im used to.

I get Aces 2 times in a row and look at the horribad players.

You gotta love the weekends right?

Both unknows.>>>>********(OBVIOUSLY) *********

Look at my lines and look at their horribad calls getting rewarded.

Aces is a bullshit hand. Looking at my database. for the last 30 times ive been dealt aces,i am totally breakeven. How sick is that? Why even get excited when i get them?

pokerstars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

Button ($5.05)
SB ($5.86)
Hero (BB) ($5)
UTG ($4.73)
MP ($5.27)
CO ($8.69)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A
club.gif
, A
spade.gif

UTG raises to $0.15, MP calls $0.15, 2 folds, SB calls $0.13, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, SB calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.80) 3
diamond.gif
, J
diamond.gif
, 10
diamond.gif
(2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.96, SB raises to $4.60, Hero calls $3.29 (All-In)

Turn: ($10.30) 5
club.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($10.30) 9
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $10.30 | Rake: $0.43

Results below:
SB had 7
diamond.gif
, Q
diamond.gif
(flush, Queen high).
Hero had A
club.gif
, A
spade.gif
(one pair, Aces).
Outcome: SB won $9.87

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Button ($15.46)
SB ($4.89)
BB ($7.30)
UTG ($6.08)
Hero (MP) ($6.02)
CO ($4.53)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A
diamond.gif
, A
spade.gif

UTG raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.36, CO calls $0.36, 1 fold, SB raises to $1.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6.02 (All-In), 1 fold, SB calls $3.84 (All-In)

Flop: ($10.34) J
spade.gif
, Q
diamond.gif
, 4
diamond.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($10.34) 2
spade.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($10.34) 5
diamond.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $10.34 | Rake: $0.43

Results below:
SB had Q
heart.gif
, Q
spade.gif
(three of a kind, Queens).
Hero had A
diamond.gif
, A
spade.gif
(one pair, Aces).
Outcome: SB won $9.91

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But then you get tricky players like this to brighten up your day. (check his trappy line)

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com/

Button ($5.81)
SB ($5.09)
BB ($5)
UTG ($8.59)
MP ($3.59)
Hero (CO) ($5.42)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J
club.gif
, 10
heart.gif

1 fold, MP raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, Button calls $0.15, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.52) 8
spade.gif
, Q
heart.gif
, K
club.gif
(3 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $0.28, 1 fold, MP calls $0.28

Turn: ($1.08) 6
heart.gif
(2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $0.78, MP calls $0.78

River: ($2.64) 9
heart.gif
(2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $1.98, MP raises to $2.38 (All-In), Hero calls $0.40

Total pot: $7.40 | Rake: $0.31

Results below:
MP had K
diamond.gif
, K
heart.gif
(three of a kind, Kings).
Hero had J
club.gif
, 10
heart.gif
(straight, King high).
Outcome: Hero won $7.09

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TURN IS SICKEST SPOT.

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

Button ($12.05)
Hero (SB) ($5.02)
BB ($11.36)
UTG ($5.34)
MP ($4.70)
CO ($5.43)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4
heart.gif
, 4
diamond.gif

1 fold, MP raises to $0.10, 1 fold, Button calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, BB calls $0.40, 1 fold, Button calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.45) 3
diamond.gif
, 5
diamond.gif
, 2
diamond.gif
(3 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $0.70, Button calls $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

Turn: ($3.55) 5
club.gif
(3 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $1.70, 1 fold,(I TIME BANKED FOR THIS ONE) Hero raises to $3.87 (All-In), BB calls $2.17

River: ($11.29) 9
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $11.29 | Rake: $0.47

Results below:
Hero had 4
heart.gif
, 4
diamond.gif
(two pair, fives and fours).
BB had A
diamond.gif
, Q
club.gif
(one pair, fives).
Outcome: Hero won $10.82

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last one is questionable, you need to repop the flop with such a monster combo draw since your equity on the turn takes a hit.

Even against a nut FD you have 7 outs, 1 straight flush out (6s) and 6 straight outs which are good unless flush hits. Equity is very small though, like 7% according to Stove.

Against sets with a diamond you are doing well and vs sets without a diamond you are actually ahead. Same with overpairs.

Against a complete range of 22+ (all pairs are overpairs or sets or OESD), AdKd (basically any nut FD with another overcard) your equity is 45% on the flop and if you repop AI there is fold equity too since your 3bet + flop chkraise will discourage any cheeky 66-TT (JJ?) overpairs that wanted to stab at the pot.

Last edited:
vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last one is questionable, you need to repop the flop with such a monster combo draw since your equity on the turn takes a hit.

Even against a nut FD you have 7 outs, 1 straight flush out (6s) and 6 straight outs which are good unless flush hits. Equity is very small though, like 7% according to Stove.

Against sets with a diamond you are doing well and vs sets without a diamond you are actually ahead. Same with overpairs.

Against a complete range of 22+ (all pairs are overpairs or sets or OESD), AdKd (basically any nut FD with another overcard) your equity is 45% on the flop and if you repop AI there is fold equity too since your 3bet + flop chkraise will discourage any cheeky 66-TT (JJ?) overpairs that wanted to stab at the pot.

wow, very nice analysis. thank you for putting time in to check it out.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA fold flop
AA nh
J10, questionable defend, otherwise seems ok
44, why are we 3betting pre, why are we c/c flop? i prob just fold turn

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA fold flop
AA nh
J10, questionable defend, otherwise seems ok
44, why are we 3betting pre, why are we c/c flop? i prob just fold turn

^^^^^Im 3 betting flop pre, because cutoff makes a min raise which is a standard steal in ZOOM just to steal the blinds and the buttons flat on the button did not look strong(AT ALL) , so it looked like a good spot to resteal.

I decided to check call flop(although not given the right price), because i wanted to see a turn card( cause of all the outs i had). Problem is with all the reverse implied odds,i dont like it in hindsight.

All in all, its decision time on the turn and i dont know what kind of "made hand" would be putting that kinda pressure ( second 50% bet on turn from villain made me think hes on a draw himself) so i went with my gut and GII.

Not too crazy about my play there. Was thin to say the least.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small pairs are terrible bluff candidates unless you expect them to 4b/f such and absurd amount you can 5bet shove. Which you def can't, plenty of over pairs with a diamond that have you crushed, or boats or flushes. Really not a fan of this at all

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small pairs are terrible bluff candidates unless you expect them to 4b/f such and absurd amount you can 5bet shove. Which you def can't, plenty of over pairs with a diamond that have you crushed, or boats or flushes. Really not a fan of this at all

Much appreciated advice. Yea, its pretty bad.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villains stats led me to make this play. + the fact that his line didnt make too much sense.

VILLAINS STATS: 33/30/4 3bet -17% Fold to3B-0% Cbet-100% over 58 hands.(so i could tell hes kinda FOS)

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Hero (Button) ($5)
SB ($5.50)
BB ($5)
UTG ($5.37)
MP ($8.44)
CO ($5)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10
diamond.gif
, J
diamond.gif

1 fold, MP raises to $0.15, CO calls $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.52) 8
club.gif
, 10
spade.gif
, 2
heart.gif
(3 players)
MP bets $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.32) 3
heart.gif
(2 players)
MP bets $1, Hero calls $1

River: ($3.32) K
club.gif
(2 players)
MP bets $1.80, Hero raises to $3.45 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $6.92 | Rake: $0.29

Results below:
Hero didn't show 10
diamond.gif
, J
diamond.gif
(one pair, tens).

Sick brag BRO.:bootyshak

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what doesn't make sense about it?

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what doesn't make sense about it?

well, the way he 80%'s flop(which is kinda dry), then he 80%'s turn, looks kinda like he wouldnt mind folds to me. then when he 50% river .....yuck. I mean whats he betting with here? what ranges is playing that way?

The real question is: what ranges does someone who is running 31/30 play that way?;)

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which hands does he play that are better than a 10 and will fold play this way?

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better 10s could fold, so effectively he made his made hand into a bluff. It is actually an advanced play :D