*****Vinyl's GonnaCrushDAmicros 6max thread******

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which hands does he play that are better than a 10 and will fold play this way?

79,9J,A8,AJ,AQsometimes, All medium pocket pairs,+ this guys an aggro. So he could be doing it with worse.Even a weak T.

Look, im not trying to defend this line. It is baddish. I just got this feeling that he was full of it.

I just didnt feel(based on his stats), that he had the goods. And i did kinda have the nuts versus his range on the flop.

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, the way he 80%'s flop(which is kinda dry), then he 80%'s turn, looks kinda like he wouldnt mind folds to me. then when he 50% river .....yuck. I mean whats he betting with here? what ranges is playing that way?

The real question is: what ranges does someone who is running 31/30 play that way?;)

He would size sets along the same. He sizes river smaller to get weak hands to call. But let me ask this. If he's FOS why are we even jamming river? Like if we have a read he has air, why jam instead of call? For the times he does show up with a set its just bad on our part. Plus the times he barrels AK etc and rivers TP and is never folding.

Basically I wanna know why you inherently slide into FPS thinking so often at limits that are beatable by playing straight ABC?

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
79,9J,A8,AJ,AQsometimes, All medium pocket pairs,+ this guys an aggro. So he could be doing it with worse.Even a weak T.

Look, im not trying to defend this line. It is baddish. I just got this feeling that he was full of it.

I just didnt feel(based on his stats), that he had the goods. And i did kinda have the nuts versus his range on the flop.

You beat all those hands. Soooo again, why are we folding them out instead of just calling AND getting a note on him for the future?

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He would size sets along the same. He sizes river smaller to get weak hands to call. But let me ask this. If he's FOS why are we even jamming river? Like if we have a read he has air, why jam instead of call? For the times he does show up with a set its just bad on our part. Plus the times he barrels AK etc and rivers TP and is never folding.

Basically I wanna know why you inherently slide into FPS thinking so often at limits that are beatable by playing straight ABC?

Solid question.+1

The thing also was i had ike 1.40 ish left behind so if i go over the top on the river ,there is a slight possibility i make him fold better tens than i have. thats why i shove here .

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid question.+1

The thing also was i had ike 1.40 ish left behind so if i go over the top on the river ,there is a slight possibility i make him fold better tens than i have. thats why i shove here .

Only 2 better non-2pr Tx. AT/QT and tbh he commits himself with his sizinh here and is prolly never folding.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is FPS thinking?

fancy play syndrome, and hes right. flatting in this spot is probably best. But if you think about it, you will notice that, i had ike 1.90 ish left behind so if i go over the top on the river ,there is a slight possibility i make him fold better tens than i have. thats why i shove here .Also he folds QQ and maybe JJ sometimes. I mean i do have some FE with 1.90 which is almost 40BB?

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fancy play syndrome, and hes right. flatting in this spot is probably best. But if you think about it, you will notice that, i had ike 1.90 ish left behind so if i go over the top on the river ,there is a slight possibility i make him fold better tens than i have. thats why i shove here .Also he folds QQ and maybe JJ sometimes. I mean i do have some FE with 1.90 which is almost 40BB?

You have 1.65 behind. Less than 2x his bet. He's not folding better tens.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have 1.65 behind. Less than 2x his bet. He's not folding better tens.

fair enough. thnks alot for help. will definitely keep it in mind. This is a bit on the spew side now that i see it. Will definitely be flatting in these spots in the future. Cause there really is no fold equity now that i see it and im just giving him a lil extra for no reason.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So yea, Gonna call it a night. Challenge has started to look good people.

This is the graph with total hands i have since the beginning of this thread. I am very optimistic now that i have kinda picked up on what i gotta be doing to win this limit.

hand 12500 and beyond has huge change in direction. I was -50 and took it up to +50 which is so uplifting. hope this upswing continues.

ScreenHunter 104 Dec 22 0314

ScreenHunter 102 Dec 22 0308

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and before i forget: HOT BABE FOR RUNGOOD.

Hot babes in bikini part 2 3

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey vin, your went to showdown is low, that normal for 10nl thought it should be higher....also don't you think your 3bet is a tad on the low side?....good job though man keep it up. :D

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey vin, your went to showdown is low, that normal for 10nl thought it should be higher....also don't you think your 3bet is a tad on the low side?....good job though man keep it up. :D

95% of the hands above are 5NL and like 500 are 10NL. So its basically 5NL.

Not sure about the went to showdown though. I know the went to SD and won, is kinda low bot it was at 41% and i managed to kinda pull it together. Looking to get in some more volume to get it to 50% at least.

I think 3bet of 6.50 is alright man.

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just filter out the 5NL hands, never mix levels.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah that's it, winnings on showdowns, knew I read it somewhere that at the micros its more important to get to showdown/win them...

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SPEECHLESS. WHAT AM I UP AGAINST? WHAT IS HE CALLING WITH? NOTICE THE SIZING AND HIS HOLDINGS.

pokerstars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

Button ($5.64)
SB ($5.52)
BB ($5.60)
UTG ($6.37)
MP ($7.97)
Hero (CO) ($5.21)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K
diamond.gif
, J
heart.gif

1 fold, MP raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, 1 fold, SB calls $0.13, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.50) 2
diamond.gif
, 4
heart.gif
, J
diamond.gif
(3 players)
SB checks, MP bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.78, 1 fold, MP calls $0.53

Turn: ($2.06) K
club.gif
(2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $1.96, MP calls $1.96

River: ($5.98) A
spade.gif
(2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $2.32 (All-In), MP calls $2.32

Total pot: $10.62 | Rake: $0.44

Results below:
MP had A
diamond.gif
, 2
spade.gif
(two pair, Aces and twos).
Hero had K
diamond.gif
, J
heart.gif
(two pair, Kings and Jacks).
Outcome: MP won $10.18

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you explain reasoning for you line?

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you explain reasoning for you line?

I check raised the flop because i wanted to inflate the pot and at the same time, get a feeling as to where he is at. + plus i didnt want to keep SB in chasing FD's for cheap.

On the turn when i spike 2 pair,i decide to keep firing huge because he looked unwilling to fold + at this point my line looks kinda bluffy(in combination with another fullsized pot bet).

On the river, i thought hey I really hope he spiked it somehow.

Didnt really put villain on a range in this one but felt he couldnt have much when he flatted flop 3bet.

Edit: Im getting better street by street(except river),but by this point i feel and AM committed and i have to go with this hand. Thing is,hes calling these bets with a lone deuce.

Last edited:
Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flop was a 2bet fwiw :p

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't see stats but if he is a whale sure seems fine, assume you are r/f flop?