Do you usually show your cards?

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmm, no. is to give information to the opponent, and for me, the information is very important.:turtle::turtle:

M

mike1113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No reason really ever to show your cards, just gives out free info to attentive players. The only time I could maybe get behind it is early in a session when you're trying to establish a table image, you could maybe show a bluff or two and then tighten up and give players a false image of your play.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I show if I get a Royal flush or a straight flush, otherwise I don't show my cards)

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Depends

If I am playing live will do it to tilt opponents, but never give free info without a reason.
Online I don’t even check the option so it removes all temptation to show cards.

O

olivercito3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only somtimes when i have really good hand and i win

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you usually show the cards before putting them back in the deck? Sometimes it can be a good strategy to brand rivals ... Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not)

Hello, cerrato. Good afternoon, I used to show my cards every time I made a good move, but then I understood that this is a bore, every time I showed my cards I showed my game to my opponent, being so, I stopped.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to show at times when I was not bluffing but stopped doing it. In poker, I guess you have to be consistent and keep your opponents guessing.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Only rarely will I show my cards. Usually a deuce or three, and hardly ever both cards. When I show my cards, it is NEVER after a win, only following a fold, where I got to the river with little invested.
No plans to ever reveal my true game to my opponents, some of whom I have been playing against for 15 years.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Part of Strategy

I play tight aggressive, but you got to play position and bluff once in a while. I will show in situations where I want others to know my hand. That is typically when I bet out with aa, kk etc so they think I only bet when I have the max power hand. Then I can bluff better. Everyone thinks I have a monster hand again. Part of the my whole strategy.

QUOTE=CERRATO505;5754677]Do you usually show the cards before putting them back in the deck? Sometimes it can be a good strategy to brand rivals ... Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not)[/QUOTE]

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually never show my cards, except when I had nothing and bluffed the hand.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a few times because of metagame. I don't do usually because I don't like to give much information about my game.

AmidamaruRu

AmidamaruRu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards. Let the opponents think about what I played with in this way kekw

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
showing cards

I don't like to show my invaluable cards to others first of all because I don't want them to know what my cards are and how did I play with them so that they don't get any clue of my gameplay and secondly I just want to show valuable and worthy cards that can win the pot in a showdown;)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. Sometimes I do it, it depends on the moment. but, I think it's good to keep the moves secret.

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My cards.

I never show my cards , that would help my opponents guess my playing style.:eek::eek::cool:

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally is not a good idea to show your cards. I would say I do it rarely when i'm bluffing to show them and ill play tight afterwards so that I can get more action in the future. Or ill play the next nuts as if I was bluffing.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sample but not very often just in some cases with a flush or draw

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you usually show the cards before putting them back in the deck? Sometimes it can be a good strategy to brand rivals ... Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not)
I prefer not to show my cards unnecessarily. Opponents don't need to know what cards I'm betting with. Sometimes, even with a "candy", I did not try to get chips, but slightly overestimate the rate so that the villain could not decide whether I was capable of bluffing or whether I really had a premium hand. Well, if he's curious enough, let him pay.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
In important games opening cards gives information,but in freetolls and friendly games I do it.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't like it very much, but there are situations that you cannot avoid, I prefer not to know my structure of play.:icon_thum