caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

No I dont show my cards. You dont want to give info to the other players, I make an exeption when I have won several hands in a row with agressive play. I will show a premium hand that didnt show down, This so the others will think twice about calling my agressive paly.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No and I don't think is a good idea because everyone has own strategy in this game

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I never show my cards, I think it's stupid.

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually do that in tournaments. Because tables or players are constantly changing and you can not have a fixed strategy for yourself, but if you play on a cash game table for a long time, you can use this move as a strategy.

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually do that in tournaments. Because tables or players are constantly changing and you can not have a fixed strategy for yourself, but if you play on a cash game table for a long time, you can use this move as a strategy.

That's exactly what I thought. On case games it is a good vehicle or on final tables to use the mindset factor.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Showing is usually a bad idea. You dont want to give ingormation abut your play. Howevere if I have been winning anumber of hands in a row due to aggression, I will show a great hand so they eill not be inclined to call a bluff later.
In live games, if its afriendly game I will show to a buddy.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Generally not, but when I want to get into my opponent's head I do

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you usually show the cards before putting them back in the deck? Sometimes it can be a good strategy to brand rivals ... Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not)

No, I have never shown my cards, but sometimes this desire arises, but I do not see the point in it

NUTSSS888

NUTSSS888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show

I don't usually show my cards, always good to leave the opponent with doubts about his hands

D

Darya007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I show my cards, but only when a good card comes up a few times, so that my opponents don't think I'm bluffing a lot.

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards. I don't understand the players who show cards

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just when i´m going to all in!

Last edited:
KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you usually show the cards before putting them back in the deck? Sometimes it can be a good strategy to brand rivals ... Leave your comment here with the reasons why you do it (or not)
hi hi cerrato :ciao:
thank you ask this question
i always been puzzled by correct strategy for reveals ones cards
so useful to read comments about this from experienced players

blond.jpg

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's exactly what I thought. On case games it is a good vehicle or on final tables to use the mindset factor.

I also use very little for the final tables. Because most people have very little stack and it may not even reach 15 BB to show a logical game and often end the game with All-in. For this reason, showing the cards depends a lot on the position and the amount of stacks of the players.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try as much as possible never to show my cards, not even when I fold in SB, only unless I get to the showdown, there they will be able to see them. The reason is that it gives a lot of information about the structure of my game. Although that depends on the type of poker you play: cash, tournaments or omaha.:wavey:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never show my cards. If I'm asked to say what I was holding, I lie :)

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time i do not, but at times when there is already a back and forth rivalry then i might show some bluffs.)

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I never show my cards. Firstly, it has a bad effect on the further game, and secondly, I think it is foolishness. Why do this? This is a game.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really only show my cards at the end of live tournaments. People online can use that data to get a read on you later through tags. Never offer information away for free online.

In live poker, players will be less likely to use that information later in the tourney, and less likely to commit it to memory.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sometimes I do .. sometimes I don't. Regards.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever.

Hello friend I hope everything is fine with you. So I usually show the cards when I see that there are players with a certain experience. Only high and low cards are part of my game strategy.:wavey:

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to show why in the end you are giving information to the opponent about how you are playing

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show unless I have too. Why give free information?